announcement

hey guys, author here.

i know it's been ages since ive updated this story, and judging from my name, im sure you know why.

unfortunately, i lost all motivation in continuing this story just a few months ago. this ff was more of a test than one i was actually thinking to continue.

additionally, i was re-reading it and found many similarities to every cliche love story you could think of. that was not what i was going for. also it was cringy as fuck i--

i grew out of shipping (well at least hetero ships asdkjfajw) and i'm not really invested in the plot anymore, so i've made the decision to discontinue this story/series completely. this doesn't mean that i will stop posting/writing, it just means that i will no longer update this story.

thank you to everyone who enjoyed reading this (which is not a lot of people), and i apologize for making you wait this long just for me to discontinue it.

i am more active on ao3 and aff! i mostly write mamamoo/gxg ships so if you like those please check me out one ao3 & aff. i have made some good progress in my fics so if you stan mamamoo maybe you should check them out!

once again, thank you for those of you who continued to read & support this story. i appreciate it!

until next time.