I

"HYUNG!!!" Jongin shouts from the living room.

"Okay, I have the pills! Jesus Christ, I know Chanyeol's sick, give me some time!" Junmyeon responds, clearly annoyed, as he finishes and comes over to the couch where Chanyeol laid and Jongin kneeled beside him.

Junmyeon handed Chanyeol the pills and a glass of water.

Chanyeol coughed violently but managed to reel out a "thank you" to Junmyeon.

"I have to go. Kyungsoo called me, saying that he needed something. He said that if I didn't get there right away... well, you know how he is," Jongin said. "I've got to leave you here to babysit Chanyeol-hyung."

"Jongin, I told you that I have to—"

"Sorry, Junmyeon. Kyungsoo's going to kill me and you if I don't get to him." Before Junmyeon could protest more, Jongin was already out the door. 

(hey that rhymed.)

Junmyeon checked the clock.

1:00.

He sighs in relief. I still have time.

Junmyeon went back to the kitchen to go make chicken soup for Chanyeol. By the time he came back, the glass of water he gave the man was empty. He puts the bowl of chicken soup on the coffee table beside the couch, sitting next to Chanyeol on the couch.

He pulls out his phone and calls Baekhyun, knowing that he was the one man he could trust with Chanyeol. They did have a strong bond, after all.

"Hello?" The voice on the other line said.

"Hey, Baekhyun," Junmyeon said. "Can you come over? Chanyeol's sick, and I have to go to work."

"Why can't Jongin take care of him?"

"Kyungsoo needed him for something."

"Ah, right. That man could get anything he wants by a snap of his finger."

"Uh-huh. But you can come over, right? You don't have to if you can't, I can just call Jongdae after—"

"Oh, no! I'm not busy today. I'll be right there."

"Okay. See ya."

"Bye."

Junmyeon hung up, putting his phone down on the coffee table. He looked over at Chanyeol, who was fast asleep.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock on his door.

He opened it to see Baekhyun. "Hey."

"Hey, Junmyeon."

Junmyeon brought a finger to his lips—a sign for him to be quiet. He jabbed his thumb at Chanyeol as if saying, Don't wake him up.

Baekhyun nodded, smiled, and gave a thumbs-up.

"I should go," Junmyeon mouthed, grabbing his coat.

Baekhyun waved silently.

Junmyeon creeped out the door, quietly closing the door behind him. He heard Baekhyun lock the door from inside.

--

Junmyeon read his script, finding out that he had to kiss Jiwoo.

He wasn't surprised. They were in love, after all.

Well, Woojoo and Byul were.

"Okay, Junmyeon, are you ready?" His director asked.

Junmyeon looked up at him, then nodded.

He waited on the sidewalk next to Jiwoo and waited.

"And... ACTION!"

"Ah, Woojoo-ah!" The girl yelled.

Junmyeon looked at Jiwoo and whispered, "Let's go." He pulled her by the arm around a corner as the cameras started flashing.

He looked back at the crowd one more time, the turning to Jiwoo, his face centimeters away.

They stared at each other for a moment, then Junmyeon put a hand to Jiwoo's neck, caressing it.

He leaned in closer, pressing his lips on hers.

The fireworks went off in the background.

"CUT!"

The two broke the kiss, looking at their director. "Okay, good for the first take." He looked at Junmyeon. "Junmyeon, I want you to kiss her with a passion. Kiss her like you really love her."

Junmyeon nods, "Yes, sir."

"Jiwoo," he turned to look at the woman, "you do the same."

She also nods.

But they both know that they can't kiss each other like they love each other.

That's because they don't.

--

i wonder what chanyeol and baekhyun were doing after junmyeon left ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(chanbaek4life)

i also wonder what kyungsoo needed kai for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(kaisoo4life)

finally edited this too.

again, i hope it's not disappointing

even though it is

anyways

bye