Chapter 27 Past

Aaradana Bhatt POV

My heart started to agitate with mixed feelings. She further continued "I'm not going to tell who he is now. But I'll tell you when we patch up again" she told dreamly.

"Okay! Fine. I'm not gonna take your boyfriend. Tell me your love story. Maybe I might use it if I become a director or novelist" i told her enlightening the mood.

"First. Let's have espresso then continue our story." She ordered two espresso, the waiter placed our orders. She took a sip and started " I studied BA literature in arts college. I was every interested in learning languages. I was in part of many english literature club. We had a special event in our college. They were many sponsors for all departments but not for English department. We were struggling to get sponsors. We went to many companies but it was no use. At that time, I went to meet one of the India's leading industrialist Mr. A." I took another sip.

"What? Your giving me algebra problem. I fed up with those maths problems. I already have many integration. So come to the point directly. Who is A?" I asked him taking another sip.

She laughed "I'm not gonna tell you. You will find it later. Or else I'll tell you when the time comes. Let me continue the story" I ziplocked my mouth and nodded my head. She continued. "I met to meet Mr. A sir in his house. I was instructed to wait in hall. A man was walking down the stairs with perfect stitched black suit and white shirt. My eyes were totally at him. I just fell into dream land. I never thought Mr. A would be young. I thought he was an old man. He came and sat in the couch opposite to mine. The maid placed tea in his side. He took the newspaper and started take sip. Suddenly, he looked at me. He smiled. Then he called his maid and ordered to bring tea for me and my friend. I was almost drooling at his kindness. His voice was mesmerising to me at that time. I cleared my throat "sir, we are coming from Indra arts and college, we are from English department. We would like you to sponsor for our department in our college events sir." I told in a soft voice. He heard everything and started to think something "There's no problem in sponsoring your events but in return what will we get?" He asked very professionally. I answered "We will be telecasting our event in our all social websites where we have minimum of 1M of followers. We will give all our money from those views. So if we have minimum of 1M subscribers them we will surely have about 3M+ views, we will receive a decent amount from that. Apart from YouTube we do have many other social websites where we get money from views. You will get money from those social websites and publicity for your products. We will surely advertise your product" I told him, he was very impressed. Then he asked me " why do you want to do it? If your not getting any profit, state your reasons" I smiled and told him "We are not expecting any profits, we just want sponsers. Since this will be our last year, we want to make it big" I looked keenly and asked " what about other departments?" I laughed, answered him "Everybody has there own ways" he nodded his head as though he understood. Then, I heard a sound, turned to see the source. He looked exactly the older version of the man sitting opposite to me."

Now I asked her "So the original Mr. A is not the one who you were drooling. It's his father. You were drooling at his son. Am I right Zoey?" I asked her curiously.

She smiled "yep hippo. The original A came towards me " sorry beti, this is my son Mr. B"" she told.

"Seriously, you really wanted to talk in alphabets and not with words. I'll get confused Zoey. Tell me his name." I exclaimed, gulped my drink.

She smiled " You will find atlast. So wait." She drank her entire drink "this man Mr. A and B smiled at me. " Your very good at negotiation. I would like you to join as Secretary after your college in my company. Did you bring all the documents for the event" He was as sweet as chocolate. He signed my document. While leaving I saw B smiling at me. I blushed and went to college to celebrate our event. We had a great day, hippo. I missed you" she looked at me sadly.