Chapter 11 Tring Tring

This chapter is dedicated to lazy_surfer Thanks for following us and for your constant support. Keep supporting :))))))

'Doubt that the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move his aides, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love'- Hamlet, Shakespeare

Koushik Bhatt POV

I'm literally running out of time. I have meeting. I have to be there within 30min. This place is far from my mansion. I cant take Aaradhana to my mansion. Its quitee cozy and has only three bedrooms, if we stay there, we'll have to face each other often thats y i brought her here.

I shouldn't let my mom to know about this. "Uff! its getting late i have to leave" i saw time in wrist watch. I rushed out of my room and came out to the entrance. I saw my driver "Get Fast" the car ignited, it accelerated and after few minutes it came to halt. 

I directly went to conference room. The meeting started.

After three hour of meeting...

I went to my cabin. Today meeting was about Recruitment mela. Yes my industry is conducting a biggest recruitment mela for all the departments including PA. This is the first recruitment drive under my consultant. I'm running this industry for one year. 

Today was a hectic day.

Ufff!  

I have to go to my place now. I'm longing for my bed.

Aaradhana Bhatt POV

What should i do now?

This palace is very big. I cant even see him. I just want his friendship thats it for me to live in peace. 

YES i got an idea.

I rushed to my room. Took my mobile. Dialled my mom number. After three ring. 

"Hello mom" 

"Accha beta! How are you? Why didn't you call me?"

"Ma let me answer one by one. I'm not fine" I told the truth

"Oops what happened? Did my son do something?" Yes, i called Koushik's mom

"He is not doing anything thats the problem. This house is very big. I cant even catch him. Then how will i get time to talk with him mom?

"Oh! Where did that rascal take you?"

"To his house" i said confusingly.

"Beta didn't he take you to his mansion?"

"No, mom. I'm here in a palace."

"He must supposed to live in his mansion. He volunteerly took you to bungalow. Actually its our family guest house. Whenever we all meet in Chennai, we used to spend time in our guest house. Its a kind of get-together place" she explained me. Now i understood. 

"Now what should i do mom?" i asked her.

"Let me call him beta. Don't worry i'll take care."

"Thanks mom"

"No mention beta. Call me often" I smiled and ended the call. I victory dancing in my mind. Atlast i'll get a n opportunity to talk with him. Then i called my mom and dad. I spoke with him for about 2hours. Of course its been a week. They were very happy after talking with me. They were elated when i told about my feeling, to take step in my life.

I felt sleepy.

Tring tring tring

Who is it calling me now?

I took my mobile its was from unknown number.

"Hello This is Mrs.Bhatt. Who is this?"

"Oh hi its me Ansh sis"

"hey surprise man. How did you get my number?"

"I have my source sis...i have a very good news for you"

"Whats it?"

"before that answer my question. If you get an opportunity to stay with Koushik for 24hours will you take it?"

"What kind of question is it? I'll surely take it."

"Then you have an opportunity in our industry, there's an recruitment drive for PA, do apply. I'll make sure you will get selected."

"Is it? Then send me you link via whatsapp. I'll make it. Then i have a good news too"

"Whats it"

 "We're moving to our mansion" i told him with full excitement.  

"Great. Actually that mansion is near to our office rather than that guest house."

"You know about that mansion too?" i asked him 

"yeah i know " he told blankly

"Then why didn't you inform me?" 

"I thought you know sis. Okay i'll make sure you know everything from tomorrow"

"Why not today?"

"Today i'm sleepy sis" he told while yawning. I cant help it. I chuckled by his action.

"okay good night"

I ended the call. Even i felt sleepy . Today was a long day with full of conversation. I eyelid began to get heavy slowly i closed my eyes. I drifted to sleep hoping for better tomorrow.

********

Hi buddies! Sorry for late update. I know its a small update. I'll make sure to give a bigger and better update.

Keep reading. Hope you might like it later.

Keep supporting 

Do press that cute little twinkling  star

Do follow 

With love ❤❤