Chapter 07 : The Urge Of Knowing Her

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Fine then." Sanskar folded his arms and looked at her sharply. "Now first thing first before I thank you for how grateful you have been to answer, she is not a nerd! And yes Dr Kavita, you should learn to respect your mates, please."

Kavita shrugged, averting her gaze. "What should I address her as then? She is definitely a newly found nerd."

"Just because you are senior to her, doesn't mean you own her, Kavita. Neither others." Sanskar reasoned with her, knowing Kavita who was brought up in a rich family and definitely turned out to be a spoilt rich girl.

Kavita was visibly irked at his indifference. And as for Sanskar... Why was he even having a war of words with this girl who had no conscience at all? But he knew he had to take charge of it.

"And yes, before you say anything else... Even though she is new, she is much better than you. Do you remember how your performance was when you were an intern here? You've been one of the most average ones. So, I guess rather than doing timepass over here, open some books and read them. And please, think before you speak anything against anybody."

And with that, he turned around and left from there, leaving a fuming Kavita behind.

For some reasons, Sanskar had never liked Kavita and now he had found a new reason to dislike her more. He never liked the way she saw him or drooled over him. He wasn't the kind of person to humiliate anybody actually, be it someone whom he disliked. But with this girl... it was a different story. She highly irked him. One thing he wondered was... what did his father see in her that made him decide to get both of them married?

As for Kavita Roy, she knew what she had to do now... There was no way she was letting this chance go away!

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Dr Anushka!"

Exactly the person whom he wanted to see right now! Anushka turned around only to find Sanskar racing towards her.

"Dr Anushka.. do you have a a minute?"

Anushka nodded her head smiling. "Sure!"

"Well.. first of all.. Hi." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Hi."

"Umm..." Sanskar trailed off a bit as he looked around to find the one whom he had been searching all this while. But she was nowhere to be seen, it was really weird. Anushka and Swara were totally inseparable, then today...

"Ahm ahm," Anushka cleared her throat to break his reverie. Sanskar blinked his eyes in embarrassment. "Are you finding Swara?"

That instantly made Sanskar snap his head at her. "Wait! How do you know?"

Anushka chuckled. "Well, I'm Swara's friend so technically I know anything and everything related to her."

"Then... you can maybe tell me that where is Swa.. I mean, your friend? I didn't see her today so..."

"So?" She asked him with a smile.

Sanskaar licked his lips and clasped his hands, averting his gaze. He himself didn't know why but suddenly he felt very nervous. Wasn't it somewhat weird that he was asking about Swara to her friend?

"Okay, let us cut this chase." Anushka sighed and looked at him. "Actually, she has gone home, after consulting Ramprasad Sir. I thought you would know about it but you don't..."

"Home?" Sanskar was shocked. "But why? Any problem?"

"Not really... No problem. Actually, it's her father's death anniversary today so she had to be there."