Chapter 1 paper penguin

The school bell rang so I grabbed my bag and ran out of school pushing past all the sobbing 6th form girls and year 7's p trading loom bands for 20p.

Today was the last day and I was finally free of school until college which I wasn't looking forward to,i don't really look forward to much these days apart from my birthday which is in about 2 weeks and a bit.

After I finally barged my way through the crowd and out through the slidey finger print covered doors and I made my way towards the school bus.i say in my usual space near the window and stated to listen to my favourite band 5 seconds of summer which are an Australian rock/pop band which were so popular right now.i was listening to my favourite song on the album " English love affair" when a boy what sits opposite to me started talking to me.

"Hey it's Ella right?" he asked pushing his hair back with one of his hands.

"Yeah that's me. and you are?" I replied kinda blushing.

"Joe,"he said smiling with the corner of his mouth. he was really cute and seemed like a really nice guy. he had baby blue eyes and a really cute brown quiff that suited him,his voice was raspy and deep AKA his voice was really sexy.

"So today your leaving. right?" He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah," I replied knowing it can't get any more awkward.

The bus suddenly came to a halt and he had to leave which I was kinda sad about. before he left the bus he made sure he gave me his number which was really cheesy.

Minuets later I was home and I decided to text this joe guy.

"Hey x 😄" I said

"Hi😄😄😄😄😄😄xxxxxx" he replied almost instantly

"How are you?x"

"Good you xx?"

"I'm okay x" I texted back as I reached in to my rainbow ratchet bag pulling out all of my books and laid them on my bed.

I reached in my bag to see what else I left. I reached in and pulled out a green paper penguin that I made today in the middle of class,the penguins name was Luke after Luke Hemings.

I didn't really know what to stay to joe so I ended the conversation by telling him I had to get my dinner which was a lie.

I pulled out my I phone and tweeted out to Luke showing him the penguin and writing " I was really bored in class today so I made this paper penguin called Luke."

A couple minuets later I opened my phone and I couldn't believe what I saw!