Professor Snape Doesn't Like Werewolves

⌗ ⌗ ⌗

⌗ ⌗ ⌗

It happened again. Out in public, during a Hogsmeade trip (that's the wizarding village nearby the castle).

I wish you were here to help me again, it worked last time you came to visit. Perhaps we can arrange something with Dumbledore again? I just feel so lost and you know what it's like, standing in a crowd knowing what everyone's thinking, not being able to move because your brain is so crowded with thoughts that aren't your own.

Something weird happened this time though, someone pulled me out of it, a boy. 

His name is Cedric Diggory, he's in a different house than me and two years above. He bumped into me when I was stumbling through the crowd and everything just stopped. Did that ever happen to you? 

Anyway, I'd like if you would write me back as soon as possible. Tell me what you think I should do.

With love, Iris

⌗ ⌗ ⌗

"What villains are these that trespass upon my private lands!" Sir Cadogan, the new protector of the Gryffindor common room entrance shouted.

The Fat Lady had been replaced by a painting of a tiny knight named Sir Cadogan. Stalking a bare stretch of grass as his pony grazed nearby, he brandished his sword wildly as a group of Gryffindors regarded him warily.

"Who dares challenge Sir Cadogan! Back, you scurvy braggarts! You rogues!"

"He's barking mad!" Seamus spoke loudly.

"What d'you expect? After what happened to the Fat Lady, none of the other pictures would take the job," Dean said.

"But he keeps changing the password. Twice just this morning! I've taken to keeping a list," Neville lamented.

As Neville held up a wrinkled piece of parchment, Iris, Harry, Ron and Hermione exited the common room.

"Farewell, comrades! If ever you have need of a noble heart and steely sinew, call upon Sir Cadogan!" The portrait shouted after them.

"Yeah, we'll call you... if we ever need someone mental," Ron muttered to the other three making Iris hold back a smile.

⌗ ⌗ ⌗

Later that day, they were all sitting in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom waiting for Professor Lupin to arrive.

Although it wasn't Lupin who walked through the doors, and that was made plenty obvious when the curtains snapped down over the windows as a black cloaked man briskly walked down the rows of desks.

He turned and there was a snap as Snape pulled down a screen over the blackboard then turned.

A cold, dull voice called out, "Turn to page 394."