I do( jack's pov)

Today was the day I'm getting married.... As I'm getting ready the more I'm getting nervous... All of my family and all of his family is here....
As I was putting on my tie my mom came in..
Kristin: hey jack just so you know I'm always here for you no matter what...
Jack; I know mom... And thank you for everything...
I kissed her cheek and looked in the mirror to make sure I looked great...
Kristin: you look great Jack
Jack: you sure
Kristin: yes I'm sure...
Waiting for the ceremony
I just walked down the aisle to stand in the front...
As Zach was walking down the aisle  with his mom.... I looked at him and my jaw dropped.... He was wearing a very nice tux and a blue tie because our colors are blue and black... He looked at me and smiled so i smiled back... Once he got up to the front... He kissed him his mom's cheek and walked up to the front as we intertwined our hands...

Pastor: he gather here today for love of Jack and Zach... 
Pastor: blah blah blah
Pastor: you may say your vows...
Jack: Zach when I first met you I thought of you as only a friend but soon realized you meant more to me than that... Once I actually asked you out I just knew I would spend the rest of my life with you.... Zachary dean Herron I love you.... And just a happy birthday to our princess over here...
Crowd: awe
Pastor: and Zach
Zach: well where do i start Jack when I gotta met you I felt something and I was scared that you would reject me but you beat me to it... Jack when we first started dating I was very happy... And I still am I know we have had our highs and lows but we worked past them and here we are today getting married.... And over here we have a little princess that we took him like she was our own.... And here we are today celebrating our almost marriage and our little girls birthday well she isn't so little..
Pastor: Zach do you take Jack to e your lawfully wedded husband??
Zach: I do
Pastor: and Jack do you take Zach to be  your lawfully wedded husband
Jack: I do
Pastor: you may kiss the groom...
Pastor: we now represent Zach and Jack Avery...
I leaned in and grabbed his hips as he grabbed my neck and that was a vey passionate kiss.... After we broke apart I seen tera crying...
Jack: hey Tera what's wrong??
Tera: my dads are finally married!!!
Jacks: those we happy tears???
Tera: duhh
Then she walked away after our family pictures...
A/n
This book is almost done... And no sequel....