Again?(zachs pov)

This morning I woke up at nine and Jack was still sleeping but I wasn't sure about Tera... It was very doubtful that she was awake... Here is what Tera told us last night....
Tera: well when I lived with my mom I wasn't allowed to go with friends like at all. My mom use to slap me or punch me.... My siblings are younger so they will remember that but my father is very quiet besides when he gets mad.... My mom is always yelling for no reason and is sleeping in till noon every day which I kinda had to raise my siblings...
And I felt bad last night so Jack and I are taking her shopping today so she can get stuff in her room besides a bed and desk and closet that has a dresser...I walked in her room to see her sleeping with a blanket near her... I smiled at that and went back to bed..... I woke up again at ten with Jack out of bed... I went on the living room with Jack looking at Tera's phone...
Jack: dude she almost had 1k followers....
Zach: wow...
Tera looked up at me and took her phone and texting... The message read...
Sunshine.nemo: hey what school are you going to???
Teraherron-Avery:park Rapids like last year...
Sunshine.nemo: cool what pod?
Teraherron-Avery: third..  I'm in mr. Sky's class...
Sunshine.nemo: dude same...
Teraherron-Avery: cool....I'm gonna go with my dads shopping in Fargo...
Sunshine.nemo: k bye Tewa...
Teraherron-Avery: nickname???
Sunshine.nemo: yep...
I looked up at her and smiled even though I'm not her biological dad I feel like i am...
Tera: dad can we go shopping now?
Jack: of course...
Zach: wait I want my phone...
Jack: dude go get it...
Zach: 'dude go get it' mimics
Jack ran over to me and started tickling a me to death where it was hard to breath...
Zach: j-Jack ahhhh s-stop
Jack: why???
Zach:p-please hahhahah
Jack: fine....
We got up and seen Tera taking a video for her snapchat story god she learns from her fathers... In the car we had a very loving conversation....
Jack: hey princess?
Zach; mhm..
Jack: not you Zach...
Tera: mhm...
Zach: we are gonna have a very nice conversation with you...
Tera: I'm not three dad...
Jack: he knows...
Tera: that's good...
Jack: so Tera you know we took you in and everything and me and Zach are engaged and we having the wedding on your birthday...
Tera: good...
Zach: and we wanted to talk to you something similar to that...
Tera: okay?
Jack: do you have a boyfriend?
Tera: no we broke up...
Zach: why?
Tera: he thought I cheated with someone is a different state...
Jack; oh that's okay there are other fish in the sea...
Tera. I know...
Zach: so Tera we are gonna meet up with him he agreed to see you...
Tera: umm how did you talk to him....
Jack: he followed you on Instagram so we texted him...
Tera: oh when do we meet up with him...
Zach: umm right now
Tera: do I have to see him again...
Jack: we think he is good for you...we will pick you up in an hour and a half bye baby girl...
Tera: bye dads?
We secretly watched them from the playground... We heard everything they said...
???:so Tera I see you finally made it out of your house...
Tera: yea...
???: Tera I want to apologize for breaking up with you for no reason....
Tera: it's okay... I know me talking to him made you think I was cheating I understand...
???: I have talked to my dad and we have discussed this together...
Tera: okay??
???: will you be my girlfriend again?
Tera: umm...

A/n
I know I'm updating all of these chapters at once but the only reason I didn't put my ex's name in here was because I didn't want anyone to know my ex well besides NOODLESBEANcv she knows but.... Here is y'all chapter... Hope you guys enjoyed it...
~Tera🌹