Broken boys😭 ( jack and tera's pov)

Jack:
So gabbie came today and I knew she was coming....but I didn't want to tell Zach because she was actually here to apologize....but she ended up kissing me and I kinda kissed back....
    I felt terrible for kissing back but I wanted him to feel jealous because he has been talking to his friend Marisa... But he swears he's not.... Even though I know he is lying.....after five minutes of gabbie and I talking I saw Tera with a bag and Zach with a bag.... With their passports in hand.... Where are they going......ding ding * Tera posted on Instagram.*

Likes: 2,378 jackaverymusic

Likes: 2,378 jackaverymusic.... Seaveydaniel jonahmarais corbynbesson Imzachherron
@teraherron-Avery: gonna miss seeing this face every day... Gonna miss you dad❤️😍
Comments disabled for this post
I was shocked tera actually left me.... I'm broken with out them without my Zach.... I have nothing now..... What do i do? I just need to think.... But first get gabbie out of my house.... After I got her out I went to the room and seen zach's engagement ring.... He broke up with me...

Tera:
I posted on Instagram a picture of Jack and said I was gonna miss him... And I could tell he was sad... He kept looking at his left hand....
Tera: dad your gonna be okay....
Zach: I'm not he is my life...
Tera: we will be back I promise...
Zach: I can't even last ten minutes without him...
Tera: your gonna be okay dad I promise...
Zach: your right but I'm broken without him... I broke it off with him for no reason.... I want us back together like old times just me and him....
*Ouch that hurt.... Just him and Jack maybe I was wrong thinking this family thing was gonna work out*
Zach: Tera I'm sorry I know that hurt but you know what I mean right....
Tera: yea.....
Zach: what's wrong
Tera: nothing
Zach: okay?
Tera: I'm gonna go to sleep Zach...
Zach: okay and you don't have to be formal....
Tera: I know...
When the plane ride was over and Dani was picking us up.... I was texting Jack without Zach knowing...
Tera: hey dad
Jack: hey little girl
Tera: you okay....
Jack: no
Tera: oh what's wrong
Jack: the love of my life is gone and I don't know where he is....
Tera: ohhhh understood
Jack: where are you guys...
Tera: somewhere
Jack:tell me please...
Tera: trace my phone...
Jack: okay I will trace your phone...
Then he stopped texting when we got to Dani's place I went straight to the room I was sleeping in... I think I was in there for maybe five hours just sitting there doing nothing when Dani came in and talked with me...
Dani: hey Tera what's wrong?
Tera: nothing.
Dani: tell uncle Dani
Tera: uncle???
Dani: yea I guess
Tera:I'm good I just want to sleep and can you bring all of the twilight movies in??? Please
Dani: yea....
And after that I fell asleep knowing nothing.... Not knowing that my dads are Broken up... Not knowing what my boyfriend is doing right now....
When I woke up I had 23 missed phone calls...
Baby boy💕💕 15 missed calls
Dad💚 8 missed calls
I called Kam back...
Kam: hey babe where are you?
Tera: Beverly Hills
Kam: come home...
Tera: i wish I could but I promise I will soon..
Kam: k but just so you know I miss you and love you I will call you later..
Tera: okay I guess bye
Kam: love you
Tera: right back at ya...
Then I hung up... Everything is falling apart literally...
A/n
Aye I'm back.... I was spending most of my days in a hospital room... I was able to write only this chapter in that time limit of like five or six days... I will try to publish later on today... Also I might end the book soon.... And if your wondering there would be no sequel.... I would be working on a different book or start another jachary book...
~tera🌹