Im sorry....(jacks pov)

I didn't have the nerve to kick Daniel out last night so I'm  doing it today..
So I woke up this morning with a little Zach snuggled into my chest...I was just staring at the beautiful boy that I call my boyfriend... I think I. Might die just staring at him.....
Daydream
"How committed are you and Zach" an interviewer ask me..
"Very committed" I answered
Then looked at zach....
Interviewer: so your telling me that you try to spend time with him....
Jack: I am always trying to give my time to him
Interviewer: so what about Daniel?
Daniel: I just live with them
Interviewer: so Zach how would you describe Jack
Zach: very beautiful, my everything, he is always trying to spend time with me and I like that... He and I are---
Interviewer: okay so Jack tell me when is are you guys getting married...
Jack: we have decided to do may 27th next year....
Interviewer: why??
Zach: so We can celebrate my birthday and marriage..
Then I walked over to him and we started kissing.
End of daydream
"Jack" "Jack" "sorry I was zoned out" "it's okay"
Zach: we need to kick Daniel out right now!
Jack: fine, DANIEL!!!!
Daniel: mhm??
Zach: we need to tell you something...
Daniel: k.
Jack: we are sorry to do this but we need you to move out...
Daniel: WHAT!!!!!
Zach:please don't scream Dani it scares me.
Daniel:WHY DO I NEED TO MOVE OUT AND ZACH I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS IF YOU HATE SCREAMING...
Jack: dude just get out of my house.
Daniel:WHY TELL ME...
Jack: you should know Daniel
Daniel:BUT I DONT SO TELL ME..
Jack: dude you don't respect anything that me and Zach do for you or when we say go to bed no turn the music up so the whole neighborhood could hear
Daniel:SO I DID THAT AT DELAINEYS HOUSE AND SHE DIDNT CARE...
Jack: DUDE THAT IS DELAINEYS HOUSE NOT OURS....
After that Daniel walked down stairs to gather his things while Zach was sitting in the corner crying... I felt to bad that I yelled in front of him, I have like barely ever done that.

Jack: Zach??
Zach: y-you y-yelled
Jack: I know and I'm sorry...
Zach: I-I told y-you that I d-don't l-like that...
Jack: I know baby and I'm sorry I just needed Daniel to know that this is our house not his...
Zach: oh
He is still kinda crying but not really, I knew how to cheer him up...
Jack: Zach do you want chipotle???
Zach: yes
Jack:lets go
Time skip~two hours
When we got home we sat on the couch and cuddled while watching love Simon..... After the movie was done Zach was sleeping. So I picked him up bridal style and brought him to bed.... But Daniel leafy our house like for ever... Even though we are still kinda in the band we still have to see him...

A/n---
Sorry this chapter sucks I was writing at midnight last night and in a tornado warning...