Chapter Ten - Gunshot

He is coming closer to me. No. Back off. Go away. Don't come. Oh no he's untying me. WAIT. THIS IS A OPPORTUNITY. I can fucking escape.

I scanned the room and calculated the time I need to reach the exit door. But he shouldn't notice this so I must pretend like I'm going to go to the bathroom then escape. Pure genius.

"I need to pee." I said.

He sighed and grabbed my arm tightly then pulled me through the bathroom and pushed me in.

"I'm waiting for you dear, I'll be right here, don't even think about escaping." He said with a devilish/psychopath smirk.

I took a deep breath and kicked him. Then I pushed him in to the bathroom then ran to the door. I am so close.

But of course bad people always get what they want. Even tho I kicked him so many times he managed to get up end hit me from my back. I fall down. My eyes were getting blurred. He throw me to his bed and said;

"I'm going to make a phone call. STAY RIGHT HERE OR I WILL KILL YOU. I WILL." Yeah he would do that I'm not surprised to hear that. Fucking bastard.

I need to get out of here. Right now.

~Channing's P.O.V~

"So you're really going on that date huh?" Jonah asked.

I sighed and said;

"It's just a date. I don't give a fuck. I'm just gonna eat then leave."

"Yeah right. I hope Vanessa won't learn about this."

"Jonah, you promised. Don't say anything."

"Whatever." He said while fixing himself a sandwich.

"I'm out." I said then walked through my car. God I'm so nervous. Why am I nervous? I don't even like Jenna. I drove to her house nervously. I feel like I'm betraying Vanessa. Why do I feel like this? Huh whatever. Just eat and leave Channing.

I picked up Jenna and we drove to the restaurant. We get in and sat to a fancy table with candles on it. Yeah yeah so fucking romantic! I'm hungry tho. We ordered our food and I'm hoping that she won't start talking.

"Well, Channing. You're not chatty tonight are you?" She said with a flirty look on her face.

Please stop talking.

"I'm just hungry." I said with a careless voice. I'm not in the mood right now.

"Oh. Okay then I'll talk." She said while drinking her wine. Wait,when did we ordered wine? I'm not getting drunk. Drunk me is bad.

She started to talk about her work life and etc. After a couple of minutes we started to laugh and chat and eat. Actually I am having a nice time. I poured us another glass of wine.

"God. This is your 6th glass Channing! Are you even drunk?" She said while laughing. Woaaah. I drank six glass of wine? While I was thinking if I'm drunk or not my phone rang.

"Yeah?"

"YOU NEED TO COME. RIGHT NOW."

"Jonah stop yelling. Jeez. *laughs* I can't. I'm having a good time actually."

"ARE YOU FUCKING DRUNK?"

"What the hell do you want." I said. God Jonah can be so annoying sometimes.

"IT'S IMPORTANT. JANE CALLED."

"Who the fuck is Jane?" I said. I'm getting annoyed now.

"SHE IS VANESSA'S FREAKING COUSIN!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER HER??"

"Yeah cool. Okay I have a headache so I'm gonna go okay. Bye Jonah. It looks like I'm gonna spend the night at Jen."

"YOU ARE FUCKING DRUNK. YOU CALLED HER JEN????? WHAT THE FU-"

I hung up. Seriously why is he yelling? Anyway. I went back to our table and started to eat my meal. This 'date' is not that bad actually. This may be the wine talking but she looks stunning. Wow.

I don't exactly remember what happened afterwards. I remember driving to her place. And us getting naked. Then doing the 'thing'.

I'm feeling terrible but I think I'm starting to like Jenna. Maybe I'll ask her out. Okay I'm really drunk. I should sleep.

~Vanessa's P.O.V~

I skimmed around. Looking for a window or something to escape. Then I realized a small light coming through from my back. I turned around to see a window. Oh my god. I can escape. I CAN ESCAPE FROM HERE !!! I tried to stand up but my back was hurting insanely. I haven't felt this much pain before. My head, my back, my arm, my waist. Even my eyes were hurting. I need to reach that window. I don't even think I have enough power to break it tho. But I have to. I have to escape before that freak comes and murders me. Fucking psychopath. I stand up by holding the bed. I took a deep breath then pushed myself to the direction of the window. Luckily I made it. Now I need to break it down and run to the town. Lol no. This is so not gonna happen. My body is hurting. I can't even WALK straight. How am I supposed to run? But I can't stay here. 'Get your shit straight for a couple of minutes Vanessa' I said to myself. I threw a punch to the window with all of my anger. I couldn't break it. 'Okay just took a deep breath and imagine the bad things he did to you Vanessa.' I said whispering to myself. I closed my eyes and threw a one strong ass punch to the window and I broke it!! Victory danceee. No I don't have time for that. I climbed through the window and I am out of there. Oh my god this is actually happening.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???? I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU TO DEATH AS SOON AS I GET YOU." Freaking fuck balls. He's coming. HE IS COMING.

It's cold outside, I looked around to guess where I am. We are in a fucking forest. God why. I don't know this place. Okay just run through to those tight road full of trees and bushes. He can't see you. Now or never.

Run.

I ignored the pain and ran as fast as I can. I was running down from a hill. There were lots of leaves and little cuts on my arms but this is not going to stop me.

I could hear him screaming my name.

WHAT THE FUCK. A GUNSHOT?? HE FREAKING SHOTED. HE HAS A FREAKING FUCKING GUN!!!!

This made me run faster.

"I SEE YOUUUUU" He said yelling from far away. He can see me from this distance. And this means that he can shoot me from this distance.

I can see the town. It's almost night. I slowed down. Then I heard a gunshot. Then I felt a pain coming from my arm. Then I feel pain. Lots of pain. I saw blood dropping from my arm.

He shoot me.

He fucking shoot me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. JUST CONSIDER THIS ONE AS A FILLER CHAPTER. BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE HELLA LONG AND ACTUALLY I'M THINKING OF UPDATING IT TOMORROW!

AND BEFORE I SAY SOMETHING

THANK YOU FOR OVER 800+ VIEWS!!!! I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT IT'S ENOUGH FOR ME TO DANCE LIKE A FREAK SDFGHJJK I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THIS MEANS ALOT. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT AND NICE COMMENTS. THANK YOU BAE'S <33333

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? CHANNING THINKS THAT HE LIKES JENNA AND HE HOOKS UP WITH HER WHILE VANESSA GETS SHOOT.

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOO!!

15 comments + 10 votes= NEW CHAPTER

THANK YOU, STAY FAB, ILY AND GOOBYE

-MEL