Chapter Five - Decisions

"Vanessa" shouted Mr. Bart as I leaved the class

"Yes?" I said as I turned around

"You didn't bring me your second task-work and the first one is terrible. You've copy pasted your entire task-work. What's wrong? You were the best student in class and now for some reason, your exams, homework's are horrible. I want to know why because it obviously has a reason." He said looking me in the eye, I got uncomfortable as he looked to me so I turned my head to the left side.

"I'm sorry I will fix it tonight." I said with a 'I don't even want to talk to you' voice

"Does this situation has a reason?" he said with his one eyebrow up

"Nope. Can I go now?"

He sighed and let me go.

It was exactly 2 weeks since that terrible terrible night happened. I didn't communicate with anyone since 2 weeks. My daily routine was;

Wake up-School-Visit Penny's Grave-Go home-Study-Sleep

And I was barely eating anything. I usually forget to eat food. I am so distracted I can't get focused on something, my head was still stuck at that night. I don't ever think I can forget what I saw there. Oh and I didn't went to that place since that night. I stayed with Channing and Jonah. I don't have the courage to go back there. But I have to because I'm totally being a pain in the ass to Jonah and Channing. So today I decided to go back to that place and stay there. While I was figuring out how to go to that 'home' I already have arrived to the cemetery.

"Hey Penny, its me your terrible friend. Actually I am still mad at you. You could at least write a letter or something. The thing is I don't even know if you died because of suicide or murder because those fucking cops don't tell me shit so that house we used to stay still scares the shit out of me because you were dead and if it was a murder the murderer still could be there and I am so scared. Anyway, I bring you these daisy's because I know you love them. At least I can do this. Anyway so I should be going because it's getting dark and I don't like dark nights so bye." I said then walk away but I couldn't help saying "I love you penny" with a whisper and a little tear.

It was getting super dark so I decided to go directly to the 'house' that penny was brutally murdered -or suicide I still don't know-

I didn't thought of calling Channing and telling him that I'm going to the house that my friend died 2 weeks ago, if I call him he would probably say "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!!?!?!?" and I didn't wanted to have that conversation right know so I directly follow the directions to that house I used to live in.

It took 15 minutes because I was running so fast usually it would take 30 minutes. I'm 15 minutes earlier. As usual.

I stand in front of the door. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to get in there. I took a deep breathe and repeated "I am not scared" 5 times to myself and I opened the front door, holding my breath. I took a huge breath and started to breath heavily because I was still freaked out. I almost had a heart attack when my pocket snoozed but it was my phone. I forgot that I had a phone since I didn't use it in 2 weeks. I looked to the screen and saw Channing's name on the screen. I couldn't decide to open or not and while I was thinking about opening or not opening the call, it was already over. Well at least one of my problems are solved and then my phone started to ring again. Okay I was going to pick up now.

"WHAT THE FUCK VANESSA!" I heard him scream as I opened the call.

"Keep it down Channing" I said with a nervous voice.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" he said and I couldn't answer, for some reason I was scared to talk.

"VANESSA I AM NOT GOING TO ASK THIS AGAIN. WHERE THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU?"

"Home" I said with a quiet voice

"WHICH HOME?" He said but he already knew the answer so he hung up the phone.

Fuck.

I sat on the corner and waited for him to come. 20 minutes later I heard a car voice. Then a kick to the front door, then a voice yelling my name.

"Over here" I said

"FUCK. GOD. VANESSA." He said than grab me from the arm and pulled me outside and it was fucking raining outside but we didn't get in to the car. He stood in front of me and tied his arms on his chest. Looked me.

"Vanessa, do you have any idea what would I do if anything happened to you? Do you have any fucking idea how could I live without you? Let me give you the answers. I couldn't live in a world without you, I couldn't live any second knowing you're hurt. If something happened to you, I would never forgive myself. You are the only family I have okay? I need you. Come on let's go home"

"I don't have any" I said. I've blushed again. But not one of those butterfly love ones, this one was like boiling in the water, I was literally sweating so much I don't know why.

He came too close to me. We only had 1cm or something between us. We were never this close to each other. he raised my chin and now we were eye-to-eye.

"We have each other." he said. While rain was pouring on us.

And in that moment, I knew I was falling in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLUUUUU ME AGAIN YOUR HELLA HOT ME$$ AUTHOR

SO IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GO SO FAST AND I HAVE A LOTS OF THINGS GOING ON MY MIND I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO BRING THEM TOGETHER OH BTW IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW AND DON'T FORGET TO RATE AND I THINK THAT MAYBE I SHOULD DO SOME SONG SUGGESTIONS AT THE BEGGINING OF THE CHAPTERS, IT WILL MAKE IT MORE INTENSE MAYBE IDK ANYWAY SOOOOOO IT'S ALMOST A 100 VIEWS I KNOW IT'S NOT MUCH BUT I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY AND THE OTHER DAY I LEARNED THAT MY STORY HAD FANS AND IM SO HAPPY SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS AND SUPPORT. LOVE YALL PEANUTSSS XXXXXXXXXX THANK YOU AND GOODBYE