Chapter Three - Not Again

Killing you in my mind Jenna..... Stabbing you in the face....... Giving you a high five.....In the face........With a chair........Made of steel

As I was imagining me cutting Jenna , Jenna took a seat between me and Channing and ordered a diet drink. Ugh what a fake bitch.

"Hey sweetie pie channnyyy" She said with the most annoying voice I've probably ever heard in my life.

"Oh and I don't want to mention but why is she here?" she said with a whisper but I was close enough to hear it and she was so stupid to calculate this or she did it on purpose.

"Jenna you remember Vanessa from highschool right? We were having a conversation" well thanks Channing I thought you lost your fucking mouth.

"She didn't sound familiar." She said

OH COME ON WE TOOK THE SAME CLASSES FOR 4 YEARS !!! SHE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE. GOD. I AM DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO SHUT UP THIS TIME.

"Oh actually I am not surprised that she didn't recognize me, she couldn't even memorize all the words in the alphabet that is not her fault. By the way let me open it up for you, I am the girl that you took the same classes for 4 years. If you remember you couldn't even pass any of them, you even failed in art class and you were so bad at everything but being a slut the principal didn't even bother himself to talk to you because it was too obvious that you were going to continue being a slut so nobody even tried to warn you oh and almost forgot, I got into Berkeley with the highest degree and now you can only earn good money by being a stripper or maid but after I graduate I will have a succesful life. Enjoy your diet drink"

After saying these I stand up, took my purse and my coffee then leave. I didn't even say by to Channing or look at him. I feel like I was at highschool again. Oh god those blackouts they are coming again. My hands started to shake.

These 'shakes' happened every single time when I get a strong anxiety attack, my hands start to sweat,I feel a pressure on my chest and it gets hard do breathe, my eyes start to see everything blurred or black,I get one of those headaches and I call this a 'blackout'. I didn't had one of these in the past 2 years until now.

I sit somewhere and waited for the blackout to end. Oh and I forgot to mention when I have this blackout more than 5 minutes I start to see flashbacks and now it has been 6 minutes. I still couldn't see what was around me I tried to breathe stable but it won't go back to normal.

Here comes the flashbacks

"Jenna would you go to prom with me?"

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS A HUGE DEAL VANESSA!!! YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND OR ANYTHING!!!"

"Oh I remember you, you are that girl from math class who always assumes that she will get into Berkeley haha what an incredible imagination dear."

"Jenna you look beautiful,you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life."

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN VANESSA YOU ARE ACTING SO STUPID"

"Whoops sorry I think I dropped all of your homework and walked on it. Uh well sorry"

Is it over? Oh thank goodness it's over okay I should stand up now.

I tried to stand up carefully and yes the 'blackout' was gone. I felt a little wet on my eyes, as I wiped it out I realized they were tears. Suddenly I felt nothing but the desire to cry. I took a deep breath then it started to rain. I felt a little shake from my top to my bottom.
Fuck. I've forgotten my jacket back there at the coffee shop. I walked over there trying not to get wet by the rain. Suddenly a car stopped next to me.