Chapter One - Unexpected Guest

FOR THOSE WHO IS GONNA READ THIS STORY ;

THIS STORY CONTAINS A HELLA FINE HOT MESS AUTHOR,CUSSING,STUPID JOKES,ACTION, SOMETIMES A LITTLE BIT CLICHE BUT ALSO IT LEAVES LOTS OF QUESTIONS IN UR HEAD. BTW THIS IS NOT A FUCKING CLICHE LOVE STORY. ACTUALLY I DONT THINK THIS IS A LOVE STORY AT ALL. AT LEAST READ UNTIL CHAPTER SEVEN THEN DECIDE IF ITS BORING OR NAH ASDFGH ANYWAY AND IF UR NOT READY TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT GET OUTXXXXXX THANK YOU AND ENJOY :** (FOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO KEEP READING)

OKAY SO THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION AND IM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS THAT YOU'LL MENTION AT THE COMMENT THINGY BELOW AND PLS VOTE OTHERWISE UR A GHOST ASDFKJF OKAY WHATEVER OH AND IF I DONT GET ANY VIEWS COMMENTS OR RATINGS I WONT CONTINUE BC IT WILL BE LIKE IM WRITING THIS STORY FOR MYSELF AND THAT WILL BE HILARIOUS LOL OKAY ENJOY LOVE YA XXXXXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-1997,NEW JERSEY-

"Honey don't forget you're only allowed to go to Aunt Emily's House no further is accepted okay??? And sweetie its cold outside don't forget to get your jacket" yelled my mom to 7 year old me.

"Okay Mommy,I will just play outside don't worry'

"Okay sweetie love you" "Love you too mommy"

Back in those days New Jersey was a small and trustworthy place so my mother was calm about letting an 7 year old child play outside by herself. I was going to Aunt Emily's house but that pretty,fun park distracted me every single time and I usually went there instead of going to Aunt Emily so I'd be late like 3 hours but she didn't mind that.

I was playing at the park by myself and imagining that I was a princess and shit a boy came and started to talk to 7 year old me.

"Hi,what are you doing by yourself?" he asked

"Well it is not that hard to guess."

"You are playing I can see that but i am more interested to the game that you are playing"

"It is a made up game i made it myself and it is an imaginary game where i am a princess."

"That sounds lame let's play catch" he said and started to run and I was so pissed but for some reason I started to run after him.

"Wait but what is your name"

"Channing and your name is?"

"Vanessa" I said and that's how I met my best friendChanning.

-2010,Berkeley-

I was too focused to my term project that I couldn't hear Penny screaming my name 20 times so as you can imagine she was furious when she came up.

"What the hell Vanessa???? I called your name like a million times."

"Sorry,so what's up?"

"Get your ass off that chair we are going out."

"Why?" Penny wasn't expecting this answer so she turned around with a 'what the fuck?' face and stared at me and I tried so hard to not to laugh.

"Okay this is bullshit you are studying 24/7 so get your ass off and come here, get some air. "

"Penny, I worked my ass off to get into this college and now I have to study to graduate well, I don't want it to be like high school." she stared at me and checked me out, then she throw a jacket at me then pulled me to the door without letting me talk it was sort of a kidnap.

She took me to a fancy place and when I walked in there were a bunch of people yelling;

"HAAPPPYY BIRTHDAYYY VANNESSAAA!!!!"

I turned to penny and said

"What?" she looked at me concerned

"It is your birthday you know that right?"

Well that was awkward. I smiled and act surprised because I didn't wanted penny to feel bad about this whole thing, she spend a lot of effort on this and It would be really rude if I didnt act happy so I keep that going.

While everybody was partying and having fun I thought having some fresh air would be nice so I went outside and stared at the stars.

We used to do this with Channing. Our ways separated when it was time for college,this situation makes me feel so bad and the worst part is when he promised to stay in touch but he didn't and we were best buddies for like the whole childhood and high school stuff and we were having so much fun and I guess I like him but It doesnt matter anyway.I should focus on my college shit.

I couldn't stop thinking about him because when we were freshmen at highschool we usually hang out at nights, go to movies and eat and stuff then we lay down and watch the stars and talk about super lame stuff. It was good because we usually end laughing our asses off and that was the best feeling ever. I didin't even dated someone when we were together because who needs extra drama when you have a best buddy that you can share everything and you are super comfortable with him.

While I was overthinking a hand touched me in the shoulder and I thought it was penny so I didn't turn back but then a really familiar voice said;

"Happy Birthday Van" I turned and I was speechless.

"Channing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY SO IT WAS A HELLA LONG CHAPTER AND IT WAS KIND OF BORING BC IT WAS THE START THINGY.THINGS WILL GET MORE EXCITING IN THE FURTHER CHAPTERS SO YEAH OH AND COMMENT YOUR TOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM AND DONT FORGET TO RATE LOVE YOU PEAUNTSSSSS XXXXXXX