「3」

"Jin hyung, are you going to the practice room now?" Jungkook sleepily asked as he made his way down the stairs. He happened to wake up when he heard some pots and pans banging as Jin usually cooks in the morning.

Jin had just finished making everyone's breakfast and he was getting ready to leave the dorm. "Yeah I might go early today. I need to orient Minji-ssi on her responsibilities." A faint smile appeared on his lips that hadn't gone unnoticed.

Jungkook grinned back at him, "Minji noona seems like a nice girl... I hope she changes her mind about working with us for good."

"I know she will. Let's all make her feel welcomed, okay Jungkookie?" He playfully ruffled his hair. Jungkook waved good bye as he closed the door, letting Jin know that he'll also leave once everyone wakes up.

Since the dorm wasn't too far from the company, Jin decided to walk instead of taking his car. He was smiling as he wondered what kind of fun things will be happening today. He always looked forward in giving his best even when times are tough. Minji definitely seemed like a challenge. He genuinely wanted to know her more.

After his brisk 15-minute walk, Jin cheerfully greeted the guards and the receptionist, throwing flying kisses to every person. Once he was at the desk, he looked at the list of people who were already there and got disappointed that Minji still hasn't arrived. She probably quit already... Jin thought to himself.

"Seokjin-ssi, what are you doing here so early?" A not so familiar voice called out to him. He turned around and saw Minji walk towards him  to check her name off the list. She bowed to him and smiled, which made Jin becoming a bit flustered.

He continued to be fixated on her as she passed by him. "Aren't you taking the elevator too?" She motioned for him to hurry up before the door closes.

Jin laughed as he jogged towards her. "Good morning, Minji-ssi!" He cheerfully greeted as he lightly tapped her shoulder.

Minji smiled back and said, "good morning to you too, Seokjin-ssi!" She wondered why he was in such good spirits but she assumed it was his natural personality to be so bright.

The ride up was quiet, with both of them just awkwardly glancing at each other from time to time. Minji was the first one to break the silence, "umm I just want to say sorry for my rude words yesterday..." she was fidgeting as she slightly bowed her head in front of him.

Jin was surprised at her gesture and immediately responded back, "No, no I understand that I might have come off as too pushy. I just wanted to let you know that we're a fun group to handle."

Minji smiled at him and before Jin could even speak more, the elevator opened. From afar, they could see some stylists patiently waiting outside the practice room.

"I'm surprised a lot of the staff are already in the building at this time..." Minji squinted her eyes as she looked at the crowd that was all huddled up, laughing and they looked like they were already having fun.

"Well, this is a good company to work at... I'm sure everyone feels at ease." He winked at her, hoping his hints get through her.

Minji's next words shocked him completely, "I thought about it last night but I've decided to work for you guys. Even without the cute puppy in the deal..." She stretched out her hand, waiting for a handshake from him.

Jin chuckled and shook her hand gently, "Well we could bring Yeontan more often for you to see. And before I forget, you're not working 'for' us, but with us... Got it Minji?"

"Did you just dropped the honorifics?" Minji's eyes widened.

Minji didn't notice the flush that was gradually appearing on Jin's cheeks as he continued to talk, "You can also drop the honorifics since you're basically going to be my private nurse, right?"

Minji thought about it. "Wouldn't it be too flimsy of me to call you Seokjin oppa so quickly?" She doesn't have a lot of older guy friends growing up. The only person he called 'that' was her brother and even with him, she doesn't feel too comfortable. She had some friends throwing that word around just to look flirty and the last thing she wants from this job is mixing her private life with her work.

"Hey Jin hyung!" Both of them looked back and saw Taehyung running towards them.

"That's it! I'll call you Seokjin hyung!"

"You what?—"

...
Her Love: I think I'm here to stay.
His Love: She's definitely here to stay.

Her Lie: I don't want to call him oppa...
His Lie: I'm not disappointed she didn't call me oppa...