「1」

"Just go through the preliminary interview and we'll go from there..."

Why did I believe my stupid oppa?

Minji unwillingly stepped into a luxurious building. The floor was made with marble but it was as shiny as glass. Its walls were painted in plain white but it was well-suited. The place was indeed fancy and she was ashamed at how she didn't fit in. She crouched so low as she clung to her chest.

It felt uncomfortable not because she was nervous as hell, but it's because of the sloppy bandages she had to put around herself just for this particular occasion.

"Mister Seo Minwoo?"

Minji kept her head low and the receptionist had to clear her throat and call one more time.

"Excuse me, are you mister Seo Minwoo?"

She turned her attention to the receptionist and they both look quite confused. Once her brain registered the new name her brother has given her, "Oh... ah! Yes, yes, I'm Minj— I mean... I'm Seo Minwoo!" She wasn't able to hide the stutter in her voice.

The receptionist maintained her business smile despite Minji's weird act, it was one of the proofs that this place was indeed, first class in its area.

"Welcome to Bighit! Come with me to one of the practice rooms to meet the boys." She was nudging her head to motion for Minji to follow.

Minji adjusted her steps, taking in big strides just like what her brother had taught her. She copied every little movement that she could remember from him, hoping this was enough to convince people that she was—

—a guy...

They rode the elevator up to the 10th floor and Minji couldn't help but be in awe with everything that this building has to offer. She was guided through the long hallway and the receptionist stopped at a large practice room.

Behind its doors, Minji can hear a great amount of ruckus.

Are they having a company party in there? She wondered. There was no way a high class building would ever have such rowdy people on a normal basis.

As soon as she entered in, Minji was utterly shocked to see how barbaric the scene looked. She has never seen a bunch of young adults acting like kindergarteners on recess.

Seeing how Minji look dumbfounded, the receptionist whispered, "they can get loud but these boys are the real deal." She was about to leave Minji in the middle of this mess when she tried to ask one last question:

"What about my preliminary interview?"

"Oh that! That was just a cover up to make sure someone applies for this job. Don't worry, they'll make sure if you can handle them."

And so Minji was all alone in the middle of 7 men, who were scanning her from head to toe. They were approaching her and she tried backing up.

This wasn't what I had in mind! Stupid oppa!

Once her back was against the door, Minji couldn't hide her nervousness and she began to feel sweaty. She tried to escape but one of the guys pinned her to the wall.

She closed her eyes as the man with broad shoulders came close to her face. "Are you the nurse who's going to be working here?" The man said.

Minji's heart was still beating crazy but she was able to break free from the tight space. She spoke in the lowest voice she could do, "I'm Seo Min...woo. Someone referred this job to me and I hope you all can deny my application. Pretend that none of this ever happened, thank you!" She bowed her head slowly, hoping that the sloppy wig doesn't fall off.

The boys' eyes widened at her request and they all started laughing.

Minji used this opportunity to slowly walk away from the scene. She was almost near the exit when the same man started pulling her hair.

"Don't think that life works like a drama. We all knew you were a girl at first sight. Hey everyone, can I take her as my nurse? She definitely caught my attention!"

Well, there goes my freedom...

...

Her Love: When do I get paid?
His Love: She is such a unique girl...

Her Lie: This shoulder guy doesn't interest me at all.
His Lie: She isn't cute at all.