Chapter 9- Glitter Green

Start bij het begin

"So I need you to keep Emilio from going outside 7th and 8th period." I say

"Why?" Ivan questioned

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." I smile evilly.

"Fine." The day insync.

I jump up and hug them both. My plan is going to work.

"If he asks where I am in Study Hall just say I got held up in history please." I tell them.

They both nodded. They started to walk away. I smile and headed to my first period.

**

All day I have been really anxious. It was now lunch and I was patiently waiting in line. Today they were having meatball sandwiches which made me even more happier.

Emilio has been annoying me a little bit but he's going to get what he deserves soon so it's okay.

I take a seat at my table and begin eating. I take a bite out of my sandwich. God this is so good. A moan almost comes out of my mouth due to the deliciousness but I stop myself before I do.

I continue to eat my lunch and look around. I few second of looking around three seats are filling in front of me. I look at the people in front of my kid mentally roll my eyes.

Why are the KFC's sitting at my table in front of me. I haven't done anything to make them mad at me or unless I have which is something I wouldn't remember.

"Hey Dallas." Kennedie's greets me.

"Hey Kennedie, Faith, and Cadence." I greet back.

"So someone told me that you were hanging out with Emilio over the weekend. Is that true?" Kennedie questioned.

Why is this even her business.

"Technically yes and no. He kinda went into my house without my permission then I told him to leave." I shrugged.

All three of them looked at each other and nodded. Weird.

"Well I just want to let you know that you can do better than Emilio." Kennedie says

I chocked on my sandwich.

"He does the same with every girl. Hump and dump. The only reason why I know this is because he's my cousin." Kennedie says in a calm tone.

I wanted to laugh but I wasn't really looking forward to getting on her bad side.

"Alright well thanks for the warning." I forced a smile.

"Anytime." she smiles and leaves with her friends.

I watch as they walk away. Why would she even want to tell me that. I don't even like Emilio at all. We're not even friends probably just acquaintances but still. Eh whatever.

The bell ring and I head off to my next period. Spanish

**

Spanish went by in a breeze. Ryder kept bothering about what I was planning but I would budge. I wanted it to be a surprise for everyone.

I was now walking to my locker to grab all of my supplies. I had to wait til the hallways cleared in order to grab them so know one would be able to see anything.

The bell rings which means everyone should be in class by now. I throw the stuff into my bad and head out the doors. I go straight to Emilio's car and pull out the stuff.

So you are probably wondering what i'm doing. Well I decided to spray paint Emilio's car green. Since I was green for basically a day his car is doing to be green for a very long time. To add to it I was going to put glitter all over the car too. Probably one of the best ideas i've ever had.