~From sweet to sour~

Começar do início

"I need to have this as the best picture ever in my scrapbook im now making because of your fabulous idea" Nat fanboys and jumps around giggling and smiling.

Double D peeks from behind Kevin "scrapbook? is that really necessary...Nathaniel"

"Listen Double Cutie, you guuys are perfect...i ship it! I SHIP IT SO HARD I COULD JUST SCREAM TO THE WORLD!!!" he giggles and snaps another pic, it was cute how doube d was peeking from behind his jocky.

Double D blushes.

"STOP MAX! GET AWAY FROM ME IM ANGRY WITH YOU!!!" 

All three turn and see Rave yelling at his boyfriend. Max looks at Nat and races over to him punching him hard in the stomach, making him fall to the floor.

Kevin pushes Max and pulls of Nat on his feet "are you ok man?" he looks at him worried.

Nat coughed violently and glared at Max.

"BECAUSE OF YOU RAVE JUST F*CKING BROKE UP WITH ME!!!"

Nat chuckled a bit "Me? heh...maybe if you'd stop being such a DICK! HE WOULDNT HAVE BROKEN UP WITH YOU!"

"WHY YOU-" 

"THATS ENOUGH!" a security gaurd yelled from one of stores "ALL OF YOU OUT NOW!!!! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED BACK FOR ALL THE TROUBLE YOU'RE CAUSING" he pushes all of them out and  Double D sighed annoyed 'theres always conflict' he thought to himself. 

Double D decided to go out through the other exit so he could stay away from their bickering.

*-Bump, Fall-*

"oh dear" Double D stands and looks at the other he bumped into "my apolgies" he tries to pull that person up, they had their hood on so it was hard to tell if it was a boy or girl.

"Its ok dude, dont sweat it" the other smiles a bit and lets the hood fall back "Im Sam" his hand out for a shake.

"I'm Eddward but you can call me Edd" he smiles and shakes his hand.

"Oh my is that your book on the floor" he looks at a little journal on the floor.

"Oh yeah, thanks" Sam picks it up.

"Again im sorry, i wasn't paying much attention as i was trying to walk away from all the bickering i witnessed just a few minutes ago" he sighs and looks st the book title 'Nave'.."if you dont mind my asking, is that title say  Nave" he curiously looked at him.

"Oh yeah it was a fan fiction im writing" he blushes a bit.

"Hmmm...the title sounds rather familiar..of two names i know..." he thinks "Ah! i know! Nat and Rave"

Sam blushes more "y-you know them?"

"Why yes i do, in fact that was what the bickering was about"

"W-WHAT REALLY?!!" he blushed more "OH NO" he looks in his book flipping through the pages and landing on the last one he wrote.

"Whats Wrong?" Double D looks at him confused.

"My next chapter was about them...fighting...well about someone fighting for Rave..." he blushed and bit his lip.

"Well what a very weird coincidence" 

They walk together outside talking about the book and how things have came true so far " i dont even know if im writing what i see on accident or writting what i imagine" he feels weird "im pretty sure i imagine it all"

"Well-"

"NAT!!!" Kevin yells and pulls him away from a close punch.

Nat falls to the ground tripping Max and they roll around fighting. Nats punched in the face his nose bleeding...he punches Max in the stomach and then repeatedly punches his face side to side. Both boys bleeding theyre pulled apart by Kevin and Double D.

"PLease gentlemen!! STOP!" Double D yells as he lets go of Nat, Kevin stands in between them glaring at Max with a bloody bruisy face.

"YOU BETTER GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU KISS YOUR FACE GOODBYE" Kevin growls, and with that Max chuckles and glances at Nat with a death stare then leaves.

"Rave" Sam walks up to him "are you ok?" he already knows Rave was not ok, he knew well because he wrote whaetever happend to them.

"No, those idiots humilated me in front of everyone" he stands up angry " im tired of being so normal, they world just FUCKING ANNOYS ME!" he walks off angry as Nat gazed him leaving hoping to see one look back of his but he got nothing.

"Nathaniel, i thinks itsw time to go home" Double D takes his arm and they went their seperate way with a last goodbye wave.