Happily Ever After

This is how Lisa and Chaeyoung met.

The tale of how Chaeyoung and Lisa met was a certain favorite of the blonde's. It was something she held close to her heart because—well, it was the day she and her lover met after all. Even though it wasn't the way how people usually meet their soulmates (tripping into them, getting saved by them, love at first sight, etc.) it was still a special moment for her and Chaeyoung—WELL, at least she HOPED.

Lisa never really had the best childhood. Her mother and father divorced when she was a mere three-years old, then her mother went on her streak of 'lovers'. All of them were rich, and pretty much only wanted her for her body. But none of them ever really lasted a week, and after that time period, her mother would always drink and she never really got the love she deserved. Her father—well, out of the question. From a young age, she had already been developing her Androphobia.

For the most part, she had studied in an all-girls school through her kinder days so all the people she's been around were all female students and female teachers. The only male she ever interacted with was her uncle, which was very rare. It fueled her phobia of men, and sadly she still hadn't gotten over it 'till present times.

When she entered elementary, she was forced to attend a unisex school, and man was she horrified. Boys and men all around, too close for her to be comfortable. She hid away in the girl's bathroom the first day until a female teacher found her and brought her back to class. The problem with that was, even from a young age, Lisa had always been a cute child—even she knows that. And once she was forced to introduce herself, she was immediately overwhelmed by the sheer population of the boys in her class. There were too many.

Then came lunch time. God, lunch time. She was even more terrified from how many boys were there. Naturally, the girls were fewer than the male population and it made her tremble. God, the world was cruel, she thought. She didn't go out for lunch that time, and that left her alone in the classroom.

Alone with the one person that would stick with her through childhood.

Lisa was sniffling, trying to force down the sobs that wanted to rise. One thing her mother absolutely hated was when she cried, and would hit her whenever she did. Ever since then, she learned how to keep her sorrow to herself.

The blonde actually wanted to sob outright, but then she realized she wasn't alone. There was a pretty girl at the corner of the class. she had previously noticed her sleeping through their first class too actually, but since the boys were all really tall then and the girl was small and at far corner, she was never noticed by the teacher. NOW, NOW, before you all think this was someone else, this is indeed her lover.

Surprised, right? Chaeyoung didn't always have such a pretty hair color. How she managed to keep her hair soft and beautiful despite having colored her hair many times was a mystery to Lisa.

Now! Back to the story. So, Lisa spotted her sleeping and wondered—doesn't she need to eat? Being the good child that she was, she stood up and approached her.

She called out to her, once, twice, but she just wouldn't wake up. So she gently shook her shoulder. When Chaeyoung had opened her eyes, Lisa was immediately smitten. Her eyes were such a gorgeous hazel, so strikingly bright. Yet, there was something in them that dampened the bright light in them.

Lisa couldn't understand it then, but now she perfectly understood it. It was complete and utter emptiness. It looked like she had given up on the whole world, and Lisa could relate with that. Somehow. That was the start of a friendship that neither of them really thought would last.

"It's lunch time. Aren't you going to eat?" Lisa asked in the small voice she was unfortunately blessed with during that time.

"Aren't you?" Were the words that Chaeyoung had thrown back at her. Lisa shook her head.

chaelisa oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें