🌹 The Other Dragon Slayer?

Start from the beginning

    A pair of arms grabbed Gabbriel quickly - and with no thought at all - she turned and grabbed onto the back of Natsu's shirt. The person tugged them away from the bolt of lightning that cause dust and rocks to fly everywhere. 
    When the person held onto the ledge just above where Natsu and Gabbey were most likely about to die - she turned and looked up into the same eyes as hers. 
        "Cutting it close there, aren't we?" She sent him a laze smile. Gajeel scoffed lightly, checking over her. They both were tugging and push the bond - making sure the other was alright - before Gajeel dipped his head to his pocket. 
        "There's some metal in there. Thought you might need it." He replied, watching Laxus carefully from their spot as Gabbriel quickly got the snacks out and started chewing on them. 

        "Natsu. . .Who is the strongest man in the guild?" Laxus' voice carried up to them, making Gabbey's grip on Natsu's clothes tighten. "Guess you can't answer when you've been blown to pieces!!"  He cackled loudly - just like a mad man. 
        "Weren't you guys suppose to be nakama?" Gajeel asked rhetorically - making Laxus stop laughing, his gaze traveling to them.  "And now you're laughing about killing him. . .You really have lost it. Not that you have, or anything. Taking this guy out is my job."

        "Gajeel?" Natsu mumbled tiredly. The older male didn't reply, simple dropping down to the ground floor without a word. Once he had two feet on the ground, Gabbey dropped Natsu. "Hey!" 
        "Oh, look, a new victim." Laxus chuckled darkly, watching with devil eyes as Gajeel carefully put Gabbriel on her own to feet. One hand clutched onto his arm while the other held an assortment of metals. "Vanish, disappear! All who stand before me shall be reduced to nothing!!"
         "It'll handle this," Natsu growled as he pushed himself to his knees. "You stay back. .. "
        "I have a personal grudge to settle with this guy." Gajeel retorted. "However, he has the strength of a monster. He is, after all, Makarvo's own flesh and blood. . ." Gabbey almost laughed at the disgust that flowed between their bond - but muffled it but shoving the rest of the metals in her mouth and eating them. "We may not like it, but we hardly have a choice. We take him together." 

        "What?!" Natsu called out. "S-Screw that crap!! I'm going to take Laxus out myself!! Like hell I could them up with the likes of you!!" He glared over to Gabbey, who wiggled her fingers. "I don't even know how we even managed to stand each other!"
        "Common enemy brings everyone together, Salamander." She stated wisely - making Gajeel nod to the raging Laxus. 
         "Take a look. . .Is that really the Laxus you know?"

    Even from the distance - Gabbriel can still feel the static emitting from the mage - the mumble words of 'disappear' and 'vanish' ringing loudly. 
        "Do you have any idea what's going to happen if we don't stop him?!" Gajeel snapped. 
        "Thanks to the feedback from the Thunder Palace, everyone is out for the count." Gabbey added.
        "That is an enemy of the guild! We have to stop him here and now - the guild must be protected!"
    Natsu seemed to consider the possibilities before narrowing his eyes at the twins. "You two. . .protecting the guild?"
        "Destroying it, protecting it. . .It's our choice, alright?!" Gajeel growled. 
        "Do you want us to join his side or something?" Gabbriel commented, watching as Natsu vigorously shook his head.  
        "I thought there wasn't room for three dragons in this sky, hmm?" Natsu teased, pushing himself up to stand. 
        "Maybe not," The twins echoed. 
       "But with all this damn thunder around, that sky ain't fit for flying." Gajeel replied snidely.
        "This is a one-time thing, alright?" Natsu agreed.
        "Damn right it is! I'm going to settle things with you one of these days!" Gajeel exclaimed.
        "Hopefully soon," Gabbey grinned toothily at the Fire Dragon Slayer.
        "Lets go!"

    With that in mind, the three of them darted towards Laxus; Natsu with a fiery kick, Gajeel with a iron punch, and Gabbriel with her metal thorns.  Laxus blocked the incoming attacks the best he could - letting out snarls of annoyance as tiny thorns torn at his skin and clothes. 
    In a last second movement, Laxus threw his palm out to Natsu and electrocuted him. 
    The pink hair boy flew into Gajeel and the two of them went flying. Gabbriel didn't waste a second - iron knuckled appearing on her fists as she punched Laxus' unprotected side. The blond hissed in pain and swatted at Gabbey. But she had already danced away from him - snickering slightly to herself. 

        "Fire Dragons Roar!" Natsu roared, sending Gajeel flying towards Laxus as he used his own attack;
        "Iron Dragons Sword!"
    Gajeel's arm swung wide and hard - demolishing anything in his path but the one thing that he was aiming for. Laxus was in the air, laughing as he sent electric spheres towards the man. Gabbriel huffed - sliding right in between the attack and her twin with her arms in an 'X' position. 
        "Metal Make; Shield!" She casts, a large shield covering the two and protecting them. Her shield fell as the attacks stopped - giving the two a clear view of Natsu's big hit from behind Laxus. 
        "Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!" He threw the big fireball right on top of Laxus - sending the psychopathic blond flying to the ground. 
        "Iron Dragon Lance: Demon Logs!" Gajeel hit Laxus just before he could touch the ground. 
        "Iron Dragon Tail Whip!" Gabbriel threw her palm out. A large, tail shaped objected shot out from her palm, and swiped quickly at the ground in front of her. She shot her other palm out; narrowing her eyes. "Metal Make; Rose Vines!
    This time, the vines burst from the ground and wrapped around Laxus like a python - not giving up. 

    The trio didn't even have to stop and think as they took a deep breath;
        "Fire Dragon-"
        "Iron Dragon-"
        "Roar!!"

    Their attacks hit him at the same time - a mini explosion rising from the attack as the three fairies waited for the outcome.
        "Don't tell me that's the best you three can do." At Laxus voice, Gabbriel almost choked on air - her eyes going wide in shock. Major power was radiating from the batter and bruised male. His shirt was tore off - reveling his tattoo and guild mark - as well as his muscles. 
        "Then this is the magic dragon slayer. . ."
        "I-Impossible!" Gabbriel spat out - clearly shaken from the power he emitted. "Y-You, I. . .H-how," She stammered, almost backing up into Natsu.
        "What incredible power. . ." Gajeel breathed out. "He used the magic of dragons interception. . .I can't believe it!"

        "It's simple." Laxus snarled. "Grandfather always told me to shut up on this detail. But now I can show you how special I am."
        "Impossible!" Natsu coughed out.

        "He is bluffing!" Gajeel agreed with a snap. Gabbriel's eyes widen even more, and she raised her arms slightly. She felt Gajeel's confusion and hope - hope that Laxus was faking it - but the way the hairs on her arms rose told her different. 
        "Roar of the-" Laxus started slowly - taking a deep breath. 
        "Is he gonna do what I think?" Natsu shouted. "No, Laxus!"
         "Thunder Dragon!"
        "Metal-Make; Shield!!" Gabbriel cried out in a panicked voice, making her circular shield appear. It was big enough to cover the three of them - but the force made Gabbriel slide back. Gajeel felt his twins' panic just as the shield cracked and shattered - making a direct hit on them. 

    Gabbriel's heart felt like she was struck with so much electricity that her heart stopped. Her chest ached and she swore she couldn't hear her heartbeat while she laid on the broken ground - arms length away from her twin and the Fire Dragon Slayer. Her breath quicken in panic. 
        "You are. . .still alive. . ." Laxus mumbled form his spot - watching as Gajeel and Natsu groaned in pain and coughed. "I will finish it. . ."
        "G-Gajeel-" Gabbriel wheezed out, stretching her arm towards her brother. "G-Ga-" 
        "It's okay," Gajeel grunted, his hand reaching out for Gabbriel's hand as well. He had landed on his stomach - and watched as Laxus seem to go more insane and her sister start having a panic attack. He tried to push the feeling of calmness through their bond - but even through all of that Gabbriel could feel the hardcore panic Gajeel had for their lives at that moment. 
        "You three, Erza, Mystogen, Grandfather, while the people in the guild and the people of Magnolia. . ." Laxus suddenly let out a roar - the ground around his crumbling from the eminence power. Gabbriel froze at the aura - Gajeel and her locking their red eyed gaze. 
        "No," She heaved out, watching as Gajeel started to sweat. 
        "What is this monstrous power. . ." Gajeel heaved out. From their spot, they could easily hear Natsu let out a shaken breathes. 
        "This feeling. . .Old man."