Chapter Three

Hey. So a lot of people are getting confused but the past two chapters was a shared dream between Bakugo and Midoriya and they are actually in their last year of middle school and go to UA later in the story. Sorry for the unclear message in this chapter!

*Bakugo's POV*

I jolted upwards after my dream. I looked around and realized I was only in my room. I thought back into my dream. Where I was there kissing stupid Deku in the lock room after my shower.

"I wonder why I dreamt of that." I said to myself quietly and thought back on my dream. He walked in late and I got out of the shower just to later see we had the same mark. And I even asked him to be my boyfriend! I'm so glad that was a dream otherwise that would be so weird, especially since there was no way Deku was my soulmate. Maybe I had the dream because this year I decided I would change and try to be nice to Deku- Izuku. Well I didn't even know if I was allowed to call him by his first name. I was just so used to calling him Deku. I sighed and reached for my phone on the bedside table to check the time.

     "6:40!" I yelled and ran around my room to get ready. Since I had to be at the junior high at 7:00.  "At least in my dream I was at UA already." I grumbled as I grabbed my backpack as ran out the door.

*Midoriya's POV*

I ran towards the junior high while mumbling about my dream. But it made sense because it was everything I wanted which was a quirk, being a UA, and finally Kacchan being mine. Now I want it to come true. Even though I don't have as much confidence as my dream self did. I look down at my phone and saw it was 6:50 and started running faster but I bumped into someone and fell backwards on my butt.

     "Ouch." I mumble as I look up at who I bumped into. "K-Kacchan." I say as a blush grows on my face.

     Kacchan looked down at me and I saw a blush on his face too and looked away. "Tch. Damn it Deku, look where you are going next time." He said in annoyance as he put his hand out to help me up.

     I accept his hand and hoist myself up. I smile at him but have my hand linger in his. I really wanted to kiss him right now, especially after my dream. But I just stared into his eyes as he stared back at me. Then he started to lean in. He kissed my cheek gingerly then leaned in even more to be by my ear.

     "Tell anyone and I'll kill you." He whispered into my ear and went back to running towards the school.

     I was so confused what had just happened but I did know I needed to get to school. I started to run after him but he was way faster than me. I ended up running into class five minutes late and everyone just looked as me as I burst through the doors. I stopped to catch my breath and then went and sat in my seat. I just slowly sank into my seat as I felt all eyes on me even though the teacher didn't say anything and went back to teaching us about soulmates.

"Soulmates actually have a tendency of sharing a dream filled with things they both want whether they know what they want or not. It's been reported that even if you don't know who your soulmate is you may still have a dream involving them." My teacher, Mr. Ingram, said to us. "Just like how it hurts to hurt your soulmate whether you know who it is or not. With our soulmate markings it brings the instinct of wanting to find our soulmate, protect them, and love them. You see even if you don't know who your soulmate is you are still connected to them in almost every way possible." He explained.

Later on the bell rung and we were all dismissed to lunch and I was so excited for lunch. Today they were serving actual food, since the lower class men had their field day today and they actually grill food for us. I fast walked to get a good place in line. I quickly got my food and went and sat in the back corner of the lunch room by myself like I usually do everyday. I do this because I don't have any friends here. It's hard to make a friend in this world when you don't have a quirk, because that is all they see.

     As I sat down I now had more time to thing of what was happening. Like why did Kacchan kiss me on the cheek this morning? I mean I liked it and I'm happy he did, but why would he. It doesn't make any sense since that's not how Kacchan works. I sigh and give up on it. Though in the back of my mind the question still remained, did Kacchan like me back without even knowing about us being soulmates?

Oof sorry I didn't post earlier this week so I'm gonna promise smut to be in the next chapter so get excited. Please vote and comment cause it means a lot and I would love ideas or suggestions.