Chapter Two

*Midoriya's POV*

     I briskly walked back to the locker rooms from the nurse's office. School had just ended but I still needed to change since I didn't get the chance after Mr. Aizawa's assessments of us and our quirks. Luckily no one was kicked out of the program. We all were scared for our spot in the hero program. Now I just can't wait to see what we learn tomorrow.

     I turn the corner and see no one in the hallway. I don't know what I was expecting since school is over and everyone wants to leave as soon as possible, especially on their first day. So I walk to the boys lock room and push open the door. I look in and there wasn't anyone that I could see but what I could hear was different. I heard a shower running and I can hear someone humming. I wasn't thrilled about there being someone here. Because that would mean I gotta be careful to hide my soulmate mark. Even though it's probably not Kacchan in the shower, knowing him he probably ran out as soon as possible, still if someone saw my mark and then saw Kacchan's they'd be able to figure it out.

I sigh and slip out of my jacket and shirt. I hold my shirt over my mark and look around just to make sure there isn't anyone around that could be looking. I sigh and throw my shirt in the laundry basket in the corner. Then the worst possible thing that could of happened, happened. I hear the shower turn off while I was still searching for my shirt. Footsteps approach me until I hear a voice, an all to familiar voice.

"Deku?" Kacchan said in almost disbelief.

I squeaked and quickly put my hands to cover my mark as I straighten up. "Y-yes Kacchan?" I say nervously as I look over my shoulder at the boy.

Oh. My. Lord. He's wet from his shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist. My face heats up and I already know it's a bright red. Then I said something that I would regret later.

"Hot." I said quietly but by the blush that went on Kacchan's face I could tell he heard me.

Kacchan walked towards me slowly. "What did you say?" He asked almost demandingly but there was something that didn't make it harsh but... lovingly?

In the moment words could not form in mouth and I couldn't say anything back. I look down from his face and onto his chest. There I saw it, plain as day, and it was like I was a kid again when I saw it on him then. Our mark. In that moment something took over me and I took one hand off my chest and reached out and touched his mark.

Kacchan was surprised at my actions. "What are you doing that for Deku." He said with a sharper tone than from before. "I haven't found my soulmate but you can see that can't you. So what are you trying to do? Mock me? What, did you find yours and now you need to brag?" Kacchan said like the old him. His voice raising to be really loud.

I look to him my hand still on his chest. "I said your hot Kacchan. And I haven't gotten together with my soulmate... yet." I said with all the courage I could muster. I was surprised in myself and in the moment I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss him so bad but he still didn't know. I turned my body to him and lifted my hand from my chest showing him our mark.

Kacchan looked down in surprise and his eyes went wide as he looked at mine and his mark. He then did the last thing I expected. He kissed me. Without any thought I kissed back. Through our kiss I poured all my feelings for him out. All the passion I held in my from all the times I wanted to tell him I loved him, from all the times I wanted to kiss him, and from all the times I wanted to touch him. I felt the same passion back through our kiss and it was the best. This wasn't only just my first kiss. It was our first kiss.

Our passionate kiss was interrupted with a bright light. A warm feeling tingled through my body and I realized what was happening. I looked down at Kacchan's chest and he looked to mine. As the light died down and I was able to see his mark. It was now a nice shade of green and I looked at as much of mine as I could without a mirror and mine was a nice mix of a blonde color and a red color. This was it this was what I was waiting for. I'm so happy to finally now have him.

Kacchan looked up into my eyes. "Can I ask you something Deku?" He asked lovingly.

I made a sort of purring sound before answering. "Yes you can Kacchan." I said softly while leaning my forehead to press against his.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked me quietly.

"Yes!" I say happily. It was all coming true right now.

"Oh yeah I have one more thing ask." He said sort of worriedly. I wonder why he's worried. But I stop my thoughts before I start mumbling and just nod. Kacchan took a deep breath. "Can we keep us a secret?" He asked with his eyes closed.

This wasn't what I was expecting and yet I wanted to give him everything he wanted so what I said came out in whisper but we were so close I was sure he heard it. "Okay whatever you want Kacchan."

Yeah another chapter done and I know what I'm gonna write for the third chapter and I'm so excited. Please vote and comment cause it's always appreciated.