Chapter One

*Midoriya POV*
     Here I am at my first day at UA, and I can't believe it. It seemed like only yesterday my hero All Might passed One for All to me. I was so excited to finally have a quirk and I get to be in the same school as Kacchan! As I walk with my new friend Ochaco Uraraka to our class 1A, all I can think about is whether or not Kacchan will be there. Because if you didn't already know Kacchan, or Katsuki Bakugo, is my soulmate. And I have a feeling that this year will be the year we can finally mend things. At least I want to mend things so I can finally tell him I'm his soulmate, but we've been in the same class since we were kids and he still doesn't know. It hurts knowing my soulmate, no not even just my soulmate but the boy that I love,is just there right out of reach. Besides Kacchan hates me and I don't even know how he would take the news that we are soulmates.

    I shake my head before walking into my class. I quickly scan the room looking for someone in particular. That's when I saw him. It was Kacchan, sitting at his desk and just sitting there. He looks like he's thinking intently and probably doesn't even know about what's happening around him. I look around the room again before I realize Uraraka is no longer standing next to me and is sitting in the back talking to another girl.

    I decide that I should sit down or otherwise I'll look weird just standing in the doorway. And it hit me. There was only one seat left that wasn't taken. It was the seat right next to Kacchan! I blush as I slowly walk over to my seat, muttering and complaining in my head on why I have to sit next to him. I mean what if he talks to me? What if he just bullies me like usual? What if he notices me blushing?

    As I reach my desk I take a deep breath and sit down. I look to Kacchan, my face still red from blushing, and realize he didn't even notice me. I can't tell if I should be sad or grateful that the spiky, blonde haired boy didn't notice me. But while I was thinking I didn't realize I was staring for too long and soon those red eyes that I love just stared back. There was something there that I couldn't read, something was different about Kacchan and it kind of makes me worry.

   "Tsk," Kacchan said in a soft tone, his eyes not leaving mine, "what are you staring at nerd."

     "O-oh sorry Kacchan!" I said back timidly. Now was the time I would find out how this year was going to go.

    "Yeah okay just don't do it again." He said calmly and turned to face the front of the classroom once more.

    A blush grew on my face as I nodded then looked away quickly. What. Was. That. That wasn't the Kacchan I knew who always bullied me. He didn't even say it harshly! Wait did he know?! Is that why he's being nice to me? Or is it because of something else? I didn't have time to think about it since our teacher walked in the room. And he was in some sort of yellow sleeping bag. A loud zip noise sounded through the classroom as everyone stoped talking to look at their new teacher. The man stepped out of the sleeping bag and he now stood in front of the class.

     "Hello class 1A, hope you are excited to be here blah blah blah. So I'm Mr. Aizawa and today we are going to be going and testing out your quirks so I can see what all of you can do myself." Said Mr. Aizawa tiredly and unenthusiastically.

    Suddenly a hand shot up from the front of the class room. Mr. Aizawa nodded towards him for him to speak. The boy stood up and cleared his throat.

     "Hello thank you sir for calling on me so I'm Iida, Tenya Iida and I would like to ask what about the orientation that we are supposed to go to today. And we were not informed earlier that we would be already training today." Iida said and then bowed and sat back down

     "Well that's simple, we aren't going. You are class 1A and as your teacher I'm gonna make you prove that you deserve to be here. Now all of you brats head down to the locker rooms and change into your P.E. uniforms. They should be in your locker that was assigned to you before you came here." Mr. Aizawa said in more of a harsh tone.

     After that we all stood up and left to go to the locker rooms. And I just knew that today was gonna be a long day. But I was excited for the year ahead of us all.

Yay first chapter done and uploaded! I'm so excited for all the ideas I have for this story.  And if you couldn't already tell this story is mainly gonna be in Midoriya's POV but I'll inform you if that changes. Please vote and comment because it means a lot and thanks for reading this chapter.