Chapter 4

After talking with a few of her friends on Bolt's antics, it was possible that white shepherd didn't even know his life was just a TV show. And, has never experienced life as a real, regular, average dog..... till now. 

Kali was shocked while she thought about all this and put it together, until she was led back into a dark alleyway with Bolt by the Goodfeathers.  

"There she is" Squit soon pointed out to Bolt a black cat lying down on a box with white patches on her paws that made it look like she was wearing mittens. 

This cat appeared to be a stray, and some pigeons had just stopped by to bring her some food while Kali got a glimpse as she came around the corner. 

"She's the one alright" Bobby added. 

"That's definitely her" Pesto told Bolt. 

Bolt narrowed his eyes darkly on the black cat and immediately charged towards her, wanting to destroy her for being involved with the kidnapping of his girl.

"Yeah, I'm really scared now" the black cat deadpanned, after one pigeon told her someone was going to teach her a lesson someday. 

And a second after she said that, Bolt suddenly tackled the cat and pinned her against the wall. 

"You should be!" Bolt glared fiercely. 

"Bolt, stop!" Kali told the little white dog, running over to him.  

"Whoa! Whoa!" the black cat yelped, being scared of Bolt now. "Okay!" 

"Where is she?!" Bolt demanded the cat. 

"Uh... Who?" the female cat asked, being lost.  

"You know why I'm here" Bolt growled, more threatening this time. "WHERE IS SHE?!" 

"Okay, Okay. Look, buddy" the female black cat started. "I don't know where you're getting at, but..."

The cat stopped when she suddenly heard laughing and looked up to see the Goodfeathers, watching this from above a building. 

"Come on, Mittens" Bobby told the cat. "Just tell the guy where she is. Tell the dog, make him happy"

"Yeah, yeah, come on, Mittens" Squit added. "Tell him!"

"Pesto, Squit, Bobby, my boys" the cat now known as Mittens, which was such an obvious coincidence, laughed up at the three pigeons. "Will you tell the crazy canine that he's got the wrong cat?!"  

The pigeons were silent for a moment but had to disagree, enjoying Mittens being tormented by Bolt. 

"You got here pal" Bobby told Bolt. "She's the one"

"That is definitely the right cat" Pesto said. 

Mittens now looked to Bolt with a nervous smile and chuckle. 

"Looks like we're gonna have to do this the hard way" Bolt looked at Mittens seriously. 

Minutes later, Bolt had Mittens dangling over a bridge in his mouth, ready to drop her to her death as fast cars were passing by below the streets. 

"BOLT, NO!" Kali cried out, thinking that the white dog was crazy he was actually going to drop mittens unless she'd talk. Like he did with that one guy in the last episode Kali had watched with the Ross kids.

"You're crazy, man!" Mittens exclaimed to the white shepherd. 

Up on a lamppost, the Goodfeathers were watching the whole thing in shock, wondering if they had gone a little too far with Mittens's torment.