Chapter 1

"Hello?"

"Penny, I don't have much time!"

"Daddy? Are you okay?"

"Something's come up at work, honey. And Daddy's not gonna be home for a while"

"I don't understand"

"You can't go back to the house Penny, okay?" 

"What's happening?"

"It's alright. You won't be alone... You have Bolt"

"I've altered him. He can protect you now" ~~~~~~~~~~

"YES! ALL RIGHT!" Kali nearly jumped out of her seat, cheering in exhilaration.

She and the twins were over at the Ross's penthouse in the screening room, watching the newest episode of Kali's favorite TV show, "Bolt". It was an action series about a white shepherd named Bolt who had superpowers to help and protect his owner Penny from the evil green-eyed man, "Dr Calico", who had captured Penny's father. 

"What are you guys watching?" Luke then came in with the rest of his siblings. 

"Only the greatest TV show ever!" Kali replied, turning back to the Ross siblings before she continued watching her show. 

"Oh, really?" Zuri gave the tomboy that slight look of disbelief. 

"Now this I gotta see" Ravi came over, being interested and took a seat with the 3 Harpercop siblings in front of the TV. 

The Harpercop siblings quickly introduced the show to the Ross kids and explained the whole plot line to them. Penny's Dad, who was a scientist, had altered Bolt, giving him a variety of superpowers plus a black lighting bolt on his side showing the dog's mark of power. And each episode was always filled with a ton of action and suspense. 

The kids all started watching the show together, when Bolt had just charged at a car that was about to hurt Penny and head-butted it, sending it flying over Penny's head and crashing. 

"Krypto's the real deal, though" Brock mentioned, reminding everyone about Superman's kryptonian superdog since he was real and Bolt was just a made up TV character. 

"This Bolt character reminds me only as a rip-off of those other superhero cartoon shows" Ravi replied while the kids continued watching, as a scooter chase was about to take place. 

"Ooh, nice outfit!" Emma commented liking Penny's style in fashion, plus her cool motor scooter. 

The kids kept watching the show as all kind of action sequences were shown. Like, the oncoming helicopters and bad guys chasing after Bolt and Penny, when Bolt showed off his super speed and strength by busting right through a wall. Soon two guards were driving right alongside the heroes, and one of them even had a disc shaped bomb that was counting down and threw it over right on the back of a tanker. 

"A bomb, really?" Zuri was not impressed. "That's so old school"

The kids watched Bolt successfully retrieve the bomb after maneuvering various fire blasts from the villains and got back to Penny after getting rid of the bomb by having one of the guards accidentally throw it up onto the helicopter and exploded. 

"YES!" The Harpercop siblings cheered while the Ross kids raised their eyebrows at them, not amused. 

"Good boy!" Penny told Bolt and he barked. 

Now they were heading to the airport but stopped, being quickly surrounded by a giant mob of villain helicopters and cars coming every which way.