Chapter 16

[Y/N]

"Hey Yuzu, what's the big deal on you and Yuki looking so different from one another?" I questioned.

"Oh, that's because of, well... puberty. It happens when adolescents reach-"

"Okay-okay-okay Yuzu! No need to go that far. Now here's your cake. I going to my room. If you need anything text me." Kiyoshi said leaving.

"Alright then. Now what would you like [Y/N]?" Yuzu asked me.

"Well, I would want [Favourite Sweet/Desert/Snack]." I answered.

"Luckily I know how to make that." he said turning and walking to cabinets. I watched as he made the delicious [Sweet/Desert/Snack]. I didn't know he could cook or bake.

It another hour, it was finished. It looked delicious. He passes a large piece to me and I grabbed a fork/spoon and dived in. It was delicious.

"Is it good?"

"It's amazing!" I said stuffing my face.

"I could do this for you everyday if you like~"

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Now how about you finished that quickly and I take you on a tour around the house."

"Sure, but I have to call my mom and tell her I'm here. I forgot to even tell her I going in the first place." I laughed.

"Sure I'll wait for you outside." he said leaving.

I took out my phone and dialed my mom's number. I waited for a phew moments and she finally picked up.

"[Y/N] where are you?!" she yelled into the phone.

"I'm at a friends place. Do you remember the people that let me stay at their place when I ran away."

"Yes, oh they were so kind to watch out for my child."

"Yeah, I'm at their place. I was wondering if I could stay a bit longer."

"Whatever float your boat. Be back before seven."

"Thanks mom."

I offed my phone and walked out to Yuzu who was twittling his fingers.

"What did she say?"

"She said I could stay, but be back before seven."

"Seven tomorrow or seven today?" he joked.

"Today of course. How about that tour."

"Sure!"

.

Even thought the house was so big, it was a pretty basic, a living area, bedrooms -even thought they are over sized-, kitchen, basement, dining hall, indoor and outdoor pool, trampoline room, wait, I'm going off topic, this place is not basic at all.

"How do you like it so far?" Yuzu asked me.

"Well, I like the way everything's place. It's clean and organized. You can't get bored with anything here, example the trampoline room." I smirked.

It was really amazing.

"Should we find the others." I suggested, "Maybe we could all go into the trampoline room together and see who bounces the highest."

"That would be fun."

We searched for everyone, eventually we already found them bouncing around in the trampoline room, we hop in and started to bounce with them. It was a really fun time. Too bad Kiyoshi and Yuki skipped out one it.