Chapter 14

Warning: A talking dog (why? Idk)

[Anon]

School has just let out and you were waiting for Tyler and Taylor outside. Eventually you noticed them walking out of the school main doors.

"There they are [Y/N]." Kimiko told you.

You waved to them to get there attention. Taylor noticed you and waved back, you stared at Tyler who had a small grin on his face. It kind of disturbed you.

"H-hey you guys~." you said a bit shaken by Tyler grin, stuttering just a bit.

"Hey.. Kimiko, do you mind if we come over to your place today. I'm sure [Y/N] would like to see.. Yuzu and Yuki was it." Tyler said.

"Oh yeah, [Y/N] mentioned something about wanting to see them again, were going once Kiyoshi gets here." Kimiko answered.

"Great~!" Tyler said smiling.

Five minutes later and Kiyoshi has finally walked out of the school, with a cake. You wondered why he didn't just go home if he didn't have a fourth period class.

"Okay he's here. Now we wait for the driver." Kimiko announced.

Another five minutes and the driver appears. It was a nice silver car, with tinted windows.

"Get in." Kimiko said pushing everyone in. Kiyoshi sat in the front with the driver and you, Kimiko, Taylor, and Tyler sat in the back in that order.

The drive was long, even longer than before.

Two Hours Later

You and the others approached a huge mansion. 

[Y/N]

[Y/N]

We approached a huge mansion. It looked old on the outside, yet sorta new. We passed the gates, I looked out the window. It wasn't like the place I went to before, it was a cottage.

The car stopped and we hopped out, I turned to say thanks to the driver, but he already drove off.

"Sorry about that, he's afraid of Kimiko so he just wanted to get away from her as soon as possible." Kiyoshi laughed.

"Oh, okay. I have no problem with that. If I was afraid of someone and was driving them places, I would drive away fast to once I drop them off." I laughed.

"Enough chatter, lets go ins-" Kimiko was stopped by something attacking her. It was a [Favourite Dog].

"Charles, stop, get off!" Kimiko said rolling around to get it off of her. The dog hopped off of her and went to Kiyoshi.

"Hey Charles, how's it going." Kiyoshi said petting him, I suspect it's a him because of the name.

"Oh it going good -bark-." he barked. Wait, did that dog just talk. I hopped back a bit. The dog just talked. Is that even normal.

"Don't be alarmed [Y/N], Charles has this speaker attached to his neck, and whenever he barks it translated into works, or what he wanted to say." Kiyoshi assured me.

I awed at the certain device, then I caught the dog walking towards me.

"Hi my name is Charles, nice to meet you -bark-." It spoke.

"I'm [Y/N], nice to meet you Charles." I bent down to it's size and shook his hand, he shook back.

"Charles! Don't shake that peasant hands!" I recognize that rudeness anywhere, I turned around to see Yuki. He looked way different.

He had black hair instead of brown, and he had blue eyes

"Yu-" I was pushed out of the way by Kimiko.

"Yukiiii! What's up man, I missed ya." she said walking up to him.

"I missed you too. Now, who is the peasant shaking Charles hand." he called me a peasant again.

"That's no peasant, that's [Y/N], the girl Yuzu -and you sorta- talked about everyday." she answered. Yuzu talked about me everyday, how nice.

"[Y/N]? You mean the bimbo." he said smirking at me.

I stood up and walked to him, he's gonna get it.

I got up all in his face and looked up to him, because he's taller.

"Don't-call-me-a-bimbo!" I said pushing him to the ground. I've only reunited with him for a few seconds and he's starts being rude to me.

Tyler and Taylor quietly laughed, while Kiyoshi looked mad. Was he mad at me.

"Apologize." he said. I looked at him confused, was he talking to me. I should apologize tor someone who called me a bimbo.

"No." I said.

"Not you him. It was rude that he called you a bimbo." he said glaring at Yuki.

Yuki stood up and glared at me and Kiyoshi.

"Why should I. Are you trying to protect her. Is she your girlfriend." he laughed, "I surprised someone like her would have one."

I want to bash his skull in. But I was stopped by Kimiko.

"He'll handle this." she whispered to me.

"What if she is, it's none of your business. Now how about apologizing."

I turned back to Yuki who looked serious now.

"Okay then, wow, sorry." he said sarcastically and walked away.

Kiyoshi turned back to me and smiled, I smiled back at him too.

"Sorry about Yuki, he's actually really nice. Now, come on. Let's go see Yuzu." Kimiko said running inside.