Chapter 15

[Y/N]

We went inside. Their place looked totally different from the outside, everything was technology.

We walked into the living area and it was amazing.

I gazed and gazed at it. I eventually caught Kiyoshi copying my face structure and making it look funny. I smiled and laughed a little.

"Okay, this is the living area. You can sit anywhere you like while I get Yuzu." Kimiko said leaving. We all sat down like she said, I sat on the all green couch.

I can't wait to see Yuzu again. I wonder if he's the sweet boy he was from back then.

"[Y/NNNNN]~!" I was tackled off the couch and plunged to the floor. There grip was too tight, I couldn't see who was tackling me.

"Yuzu! Let go of her she might be hurt." Kimiko yelled. Yuzu? Is that him. The grip loosened a bit and I turned my who body around to face him. He was all smiles, so adorable.

"Hi Yuzu~." I said removing my arms from his grip and hugging him.

"Hi [Y/N]~." he said hugging back.

He looked quite different too, still had the brown hair, and hazel eyes, instead more muscle in his arms, yet still looked small and soft, also a little sticker like cat on his face.

"From where you guys are, it looks normal. From where were sitting or standing, it looks quite wrong." Tyler said getting up from his seat.

For some reason he was eyeing Yuzu too much, that won't land a good impression on him.

"Oh sorry, I help you up." Yuzu said getting off me and helping me up, "So [Y/N], or Kimiko, who are those two." he said pointing at Tyler and Taylor.

"Well, these are my friends, Tyler and Taylor. I met them in the fourth grade. We became friends from there." I told him.

Yuzu walked up to them and smiled, he also stretch out his hand for a shake...

"Thanks for becoming friends with [Y/N]." he smiled.

[Tyler]

He walked up to me and Taylor and stretched out his hand.

"Thanks for becoming friends with [Y/N]." he grinned. It bothered me for some reason, how he's friends with [Y/N], how he was a unique twin she met before us.

"No problem." Taylor said shaking his hand.

He then fully turned to me and stretched out his hand again. I looked at it, I didn't want to shake his hand, but what would [Y/N] think if I didn't, she would obviously think I don't like him already, which I don't.

"S-sorry, my hands are a little sweaty, no one like sweaty hands." I nervously laughed.

He then looked at his hand and then smiled again.

"Yeah your right." he smiled, I don't like that smile, "Charles, do you mind taking [Y/N] to the kitchen, I want to make her something sweet."

"Yes sir -bark-." Charles and [Y/N] started to walk away.

"How about you show the others around Kimiko. Kiyoshi, bring the cake into the kitchen." he said walking off. Kiyoshi followed and Kimiko motioned us to follow her.

I don't want her to be alone with him, even thought Kiyoshi gonna be there, I still feel like she going to be alone with him. I don't want him there.