Chapter 8

Adrien's POV:

I watched as jack opened the box I just gave him. His eyes grew bigger and a big smile appeared on him face. "OMG! thank you so much. You're the best" he said and kissed me, I kissed back. I was happy that he was happy, his face looked like a kid who just got a big lollipop.

Jack's POV:

I couldn't believe that Adrien got me a Christmas present, I mean he doesn't even celebrate Christmas. I opened the box, I can't believe it he got me my favorite video game. It was a really expensive and I was really happy that he got me that. I kissed him and he kissed back. I felt bad for not getting him anything as special as what he got me. "I'm sorry" I said after we pulled back I was looking down. "Why?" "You got me my favorite video game and I didn't get you something special."I said guilt in my tone. He lifted my head with his thumb and index finger, "you gave me the best gift ever" he said and kissed  me, "yeah, and what is that again?" I asked kinda rude "you, love, someone that loves me as much as you do. I couldn't ever ask for anything else, other that you." He said, his eyes were sparkling, I leaned in and he tilted his head and we kissed for like the thousand time today. Man I just love him so much, even though I know he loves me but we never said it to each other. Yet. As he pulled back, he kept his face near mine, our foreheads were touching. "I Love You." He whispered enough for everyone to hear, since they were already silent and watching us, I was shocked, he said it he said that he loves me, I smiled "I love you too" I said back to him, he gave me a smile in return. "Awww" everyone other than me and Adrien said, Adrien gave them a small smile, and turned to face me,"wanna go upstairs to my room" I said  "yeah" he said, we got up and went up to my room, my sister was being extra she was like "ooooo, they are gonna have sex" I rolled my eyes at her, Adrien on the other hand was like "maybe" he smirked at her and took my hand and lead me upstairs.

-------------

Adrien had to go back to Canada after the school year was over but for my luck I'm going with him he said that I could spent the summer with him and our parents agreed to move completely with him. So now Adrien and I live together in their Mansion.