Chapter 1

Adrien's POV:

"Adrien your teacher will be here any minute!" My father said annoyed, it was obvious that he was going to another meeting today. My father runs the biggest and most successful company in all of Ottawa, maybe even Canada. Which meant that we barely have time to spent together. "Coming!" I called back out. I was getting ready for school or waiting for school to come to me, you see my father said that I should have my own teacher come over to our mansion everyday to teach me, which is actually pretty fun once I finish my teacher leaves and I have the rest of the day for my self. I'm 16 by the way, I write songs but mostly sing them to my friends and family if not than keep them to my self. I also play a lot of instruments like the guitar, piano, electrical piano, drums, electrical guitar and more. I mostly prefer the guitar. "Adrien Drew Adams get out of the room at once." My father said his voice is serious like he is giving a speech. I must have been in my room for like 20 minutes after telling him I was coming. I opened the door in my uniform or something like that it was navy blue jeans and a white shirt with a tire. "Father, it's still 6:48 a.m. Mr. J comes at 7." I said "I know. You have exactly 13 minutes and I wanted to talk to you about something." Father said his voice is getting lighter. Oh uh, I'm in trouble. I knew that because the only time my father talks nicely to me is when I'm getting in trouble."O-okay" I responded quickly with my voice shaking, my father laughed, I raised an eyebrow looking confused. "You are not in trouble so do not worrie, my son" Father said in a soft voice.
I followed my father down the stairs quietly. He led me to the living room and sat down I stayed standing waiting to get permission to sit down, "you may sit down." Father said and pointed to the seat right across from him. "Well, you see after your mother died I never really got to spent time with you and so I met someone a while back and we had this thing a connection something like..." He started to thing "a moment" I said "yes a moment, so anyways we have been going out and well we are currently dating." He said looking at the floor. I couldn't believe it my father never talked about my mum, she died when I was a six months so I never really got to know her or even how she looked like other than old photos of her and dad, grandpa, grandma or any of her siblings, I used to talk about her until my father told me not to or just never answered any thing I asked about her so I just stopped asking. Now my father finally found someone after like almost 16 years with out my mum and him and the someone had a moment which meant they kissed and you know. Don't get me wrong but I have not had my fist kiss yet.
"Father, that's great I'm really happy for you," I said with little happiness in my voice, I just want to meet them so bad now. I mean what kind of woman can replace my mother she was the most amazing, most wonderful woman in the world, or at least that is what I heard. "They will be joining us for lunch today, is that alright with you?" Father asked "it would be wonderful da- I mean Father." I was about to call him dad he was going to kill me. He laughed, shook his head, got up and left, "don't be late," he said before leaving the room.
I just finished my school yay! I went upstairs and took a shower, I was about to meet my future step-mom, hope she is not like the step-mom in "Cinderella" I get ready I was wearing a blue suit. 20 minutes till I meet her. So I just got on my laptop and opened my contact. I got a message from Unknown I just shrugged and opened it.

Unknown: Hey <3

Hello

Unknown: how are you doing on this lovely day?

Fine, you?

Unknown: amazing, so can I ask a question?

Sure

Unknown: so who are you?

I'm Adrien

Unknown: cool, I'm Jack

So may I help you with anything, Jack?

Jack: nah, I'm just board

Okay

Jack: so isn't Adrien spelled Adrian

No. Well only American people spell it that way,why?

Jack: so you are not American?

No, I'm Canadian

Jack: cool, I'm American

Really?!

Jack: yeah, my full name is: Jack Davis Alberts.

Mine is: Adrien Drew Adams

Jack: OMFG!!! Your the Adrien Adams the famous billionaire!!!

Yeah, why? Am I like famous and popular in America too

Jack: well duh everyone wants to meet you. You're like Justin Biber

Justin is famous there too, man no wonder he always wants to meet him american fans.

Jack: wait you know Justin Biber?!

Yeah, he is a friend of mine.

Jack: that is so cool.

Hey I gtg. Maybe we can talk later?

Jack: K. Bye

Bye!

I closed my laptop and finished by re-doing my hair then went downstairs to meet my father's love.