Chapter 5

Adrien's POV:

I have been studying a lot lately that Jack became really worried that something had happened to me we haven't talked for two days now and I'm dying with my studies, I haven't went to the club, haven't should up for lunch or dinner I would go down get my plate of food or a bowl of salad and sit down in my room and eat while studying the exam is tomorrow and I'm really stressed out we're supposed to go to my grandma and grandpa's house today but I'm not going. "Adrien we are leaving in 10 minutes" Adam called out "I'm not coming" I called back "why?"he said and opened my bedroom door, "because I'm too busy trying to pass the exam so I could finally see Jack and noting is getting my way and also the exam is tomorrow" I answered him "I see. Well I'll tell Albert OK." "Yeah,sure whatever" I said not paying attention.

------------

The exam is today and I'm really scared I've been pacing through the living room once I finished everything he'll be here in 5 minutes. I said to my self you are going to pass. I said trying to calm soon. The door bell rang. Mr.J was now handing me my exam.
It took me 30 minutes to finish it was all easy stuff, or so I think. Mr. J took my paper and is now grading it of I pass I get a ticket to see Jack in two days, if I fail than I'll die and probably start crying. Mr.J got out of the room we normally study in and looked down "I have finished grading the exam" he sighed and shook his head "I'm sorry Adrien..." Before he even finished tears were going down my face, I failed. "Adrien are you okay? Kid you got a 100% on the exam you passed you passed" he finished I look at him "what do you mean?"I asked and took my exam from him, I did pass I got a 100% I passed "I passed!"I chucked as I said that I was so happy I get to see Jack.

------------

Father gave me the ticket I'm on my way to the plane, Jack's family knew I was coming and promised to keep it a secret, I was going to stay one of my uncle's house which happened to be right in front if Jack's house. I hugged father and Adam and told them that I would take care of my self and call them once I get to LA, I've been to LA before and knew a lot of places down there. I got on the plane, dad got me in the business class on the plane, my uncle Charlie has two cars and said that I could use the one he barely uses.

------------

I got off the plane and found uncle Charlie. "Hey there kid" he said as he reached out for a hug I hugged him back "Hello, uncle" "you've grown so much look at you" "thanks" "come on, I'll drop you off at Jack's school" "okay, great thanks a lot."
We got to Jack's school a lot of people were standing there talking and laughing, I looked around to try and find Jack, some girls spotted eme and came running to me "OMG! Your Adrien Adam!" One of the girls said "yeah, I am"I said back with a smile "what are you doing at our school?" One of other girls asked "I'm looking for someone" I answered her "who?" "Jack Alberts" I said the girls looked at each other for a minute then one of the girls said "sorry, but we don't know him he must be in 9th or 10th grade, we're Senors" "I see" I nodded my head "can we get like a picture" "sure" they took turns taking pictures with me than left, I looked around till I spotted him, his hair and beautiful face gives it away, he was with some guys laughing and talking. I walked closer to him and called him "mon amor?" He turned to face me and than everyone realized that I was Adrien Adams the famous billionaire, "Adrien, is that you?" Jack asked turning his whole body to face me "no, I'm not Adrien, I'm 'babe'" I said and putted quotation marks around babe, he smiled widely and came running to me, he jumped on me and I caught him "oh god I'm so happy to finally touch up" he said as he hugged me, I pulled away from him putted him back of the ground, he looked at me before hugging me tight "I love you" I said out loud on purpose and looked at ex who seemed so angry at the moment, turned out that her "boyfriend" was not real, "I love you too" Jack said not loud but no soft enough for most people to hear it. "Oh I almost forgot" I said and pulled him awayfrom me as I got something from my pocket, I pulled out my phone "you ruined the hug for your phone?" Jack asked confused "well, duh, my friends are dying to see a pic of us together and father said if I don't sent him a pic he will not bring Mr. J to teach me next year and sent me to an actual school and make me celebrate my birthday" I said back to him and pulled him into half a hug and took pics of us one I was kissing his cheek one was was kissing mine and a few other, once I finished taking like five hundred pictures I let go of him and stood behind him and sented the photos to my friends and father. "So how are you here?" Jack asked after a while "I passed the final exam that is why I haven't talked to you in a while after my father's wedding he said that if I pass the final exam before it is suppose to be than he will get me a ticket to come here, ever since they're wedding night I have been studying nonstop and only had an hour of sleep, now you school better be over I need to cuddle with you mon amor" I said and took a breath "and by the way your family knows father called them and told them that I was coming, also I live right across the street from you house" "okay but how a man lives there?" "That man is my uncle Charlie" "so were going to your uncle's house" "okay, but why?" "My sister is obsessed with you" we kept on talking, he introduced me to his friends and the whole time we were holding hands.
"Hi" I turned to see Amber (Jack's ex) "why hello there" I said "I'm Amber" "I'm Jack's boyfriend, Adrien" I said and took out my hand, Jack had to give something to his teacher so I was alone which was fine till she showed up. She leaned close to me to kiss me, everyone was looking I stepped back and pushed her away, Jack saw all of that from the classroom's window "don't you wanna kiss me?" She asked and gave me puppy dog eyes "Hell no!" I yelled at her, she was shocked "why not?" She asked "there are so many reasons so let me start with, I'm taken, I'm gay, I don't like girls that way, I never went out with a girl before, I don't wanna kiss you, I don't want to lose my first kiss with you, and I LOVE JACK NOT YOU!!!!" I yelled the last part out "rude" she said and rolled her eyes. Just than the principal came outside and saw me Amber had a smirk on her face and everyone was quite Jack had came downstairs and was standing next to his friends "what is going on here?" The principal asked "it him, he is yelling at me for no reason" Amber said and pointed at me the principal turned to face me and I figured out who he was my half brother he is from my mom she was married before she married dad and Austin was her first son my half brother, was the principal of this school, Jack's school "she tried to kiss me and when I stepped back because I got a boyfriend and I'm gay, she asked why I didn't kiss her and I started listing the reasons" I said "Adrien, I will call dad if you have actually ran away to America." Austin said "do it, he got me the ticket and also he will kill you once he sees you" I shot back "why?" "You missed his wedding" I said slowly "dad got married? I didn't get invited" "have you check your email for the past two weeks?" "No, why?" I sent it to your email, dumbass" "watch your language, I'll tell dad" "he isn't going to do anything he is too busy with his new husband and having the house without me" "dad is gay?" "Why of course, he married Adam Hunt" "I missed a lot" "no, all this happed in the past two weeks" "I see" "so do I get a hug or an I missed you or maybe even both?" I want to hug Austin so bad now "why of course, come here little bro" I ran and hugged him "oh I also hugged dad for the first time two weeks ago" "wow, took long enough" he said and squeezed me tighter "well looks like the principal is got to kill me"I said and chucked "aww it's just a hug" "a deadly one" "asshole" "language Austino" I let go of Austin and walked up to Amber who was just as shocked as everyone else "you can't turn my amazing half brother against me, also you don't wanna get on my bad side,"I said and walked off to Jack he hugged me than we left hand in hand.
I explained that Austin is my half brother thought my mom and how he calls my dad dad because his dad died and how he and I are so close to each other because back then when I was a child he was my only friend and once he left for college I collapsed.
We got to my uncle's house and went up to my room uncle has putted my bags in my room. I took of my jacket than shirt to show my top half naked then I just took off my pants and putted shorts on, Jack did the same except once he putted my shorts on it fell down so he stayed in his boxers, "aww don't worry, I'll take my shorts off so that you don't feel lonely" I said and slid down my shorts we got in bed and kept on moving till we were both comfortable, I was lying on top so that my head was on his chest and he started to play with my hair.
When I woke up my arms were wrapped around something or ....someone, I looked up to see Jack playing with my hair I smiled and he kissed my forehead, I sat up and so did Jack we looked at each other he looked at my lips and bit his bottom lip I want to kiss him so bad so with out rethinking what I'm about to do I lean in close and we are only centimeters apart before I speak softly "this is my first time" "I know" he said back softly I got closer and we kissed my first lip kiss man it was... It was.... Undescribable. It was soft and amazing o tilted my head and we soon had to part for air, I looked at Jack who was panting like a dog "I'm sorry" I said quietly "what?" He didn't hear me "I'm sorry"I said in my normal voice level "why?" He asked I looked down "I'm an awful kisser and I didn't think of what I was doing" I was so ashamed, what if he brakes up with me, Jack got closer to me he raised my head with his thumb "don't be sorry you are an amazing kisser and that kiss was undescribable your lips are soft and you actually kiss amazingly, so please don't be sorry, you'll get better and I'll be here to help and by help I mean kiss you for hours and hours" "can we start now?" "Why of course"
For the next hour or so we kept on kissing till I actually felt good about kissing him.