Chapter 7

Adrien's POV:

I woke up the next morning a bit late from my usual time, usually I wake up at around 5:30 or 6 am but today I woke up at 6:38 am I have already missed my 30 minutes work out. I got out of bed slowly trying not to wake Jack up, I left the room and went to my uncle's workout room, it wasn't much it was small, with a dummy, and some other things. I had putted some shorts on and I took a bottle of water and I started working, the doctor said that I could take the patches off my chest today, so I took them off, I got interrupted by my aunt, she also works out so I wasn't surprised to see her, "hey" she said and putted her small towel and a bottle of water down "hi" I panted "you shouldn't work out you know? With your body at this rate you should be resting" she said and walked up to me "so... Today is Christmas right?"I asked changing the subject "yeah," she sighted and started working her self. After about 20 or so minutes my dad, step dad, Austin, my uncle, and Jack decided to come and watch us you know since they were "board" so to cheer up they came to watch us, aunty was talking a brake and well she was going to leave till everyone showed up so she decided to stay and watch, I didn't mind, I started to work out and mumble things, once I finished I took my water and left. I got in the shower and took my time, something I don't do, especially in the morning.

Jack's POV:

We were watching Adrien work out, and damn he is way hotter this way, he was putting all his effort and mumbling along, he did say he wakes up at around 5:30 but I never asked what he did during that time.

We were going to have lunch together my family, and Adrien's family, my sister is still jealous that I'm dating him, she says I stole her "future husband" she is like five years younger than us. Adrien's dads celebrate Christmas but Adrien doesn't.

They came to our house and everything was ready, this was going to be the first time our parents meet. I'm not going to lie I was scared. What if they don't like each other? Ding dong they're here. I got up from the couch and called my mom "mom dad, they're here" mom came from the kitchen, dad came from upstairs. Mom opened the door, "Albert! Adam!" Mom gave them both a hug "been too long buddy?" Dad said "Josh!" Adrien's father said and went in for a hug "awww, you guys finally meet again." Adrien said in a fake cheerful voice "you guys know eachother?" Jessy asked (younger sister) "yeah, they met in middle school, in Michigan, Adam and father moved to Ottawa after high school, and your parents moved here in Los Angeles" Adrien explained still looking at our parents, they were hugging and talking, "I haven't seen Adam or father happy like this, their wedding day was there second happiest day, this is their first" Adrien said and grabbed my hand, I putted my head on his shoulder, and he putted his head on mine. "Mom!!!! Tell Jack to not get all over my boyfriend and future husband!" Jessy whined "Jess, I'm his boyfriend and future husband, and I will never like girls, so please leave me along, the closest we can get is being friends" Adrien said and looked at her with one of his death looks, man I would scare the living out of you, Jessy stayed quiet, mom, dad, and Adrien's dads looked at us.
"So, Adrien I heard this was going to be your first Christmas ever," dad said and looked at Adrien. We were eating, Adrien had salad and a bit of mashed potatoes with gravy on his plate, the rest of us had little or no salad, mashed potatoes with gravy and my mom's lasagna. "Yes, it is Mr.Alberts" Adrien said and took a sip of his drink, "please, just call me Josh" my dad said, Adrien looked at his father for a bit than spoke "I can't" he said "why?" Dad asked "I can't call someone that is not related to me or older than me by their first name," Adrien responded, wow I am glad I can, "and why is that?" Mom asked "because I was told and taught that when I was younger and I am used to it by now" "I see, Albert what have you done to your son, he doesn't celebrate any holidays, he can't call older unrelated people by their first name, you are ruining him" dad turned his attention to Adrien's father, "well, he must learn how to act and behave around other people" his father simply said, Adrien chocked on something, "may I please be excused for a bit?" He asked, still chocking "yes, you may" his father spoke, Adrien got up, and went to the bathroom.
He came back after about five minutes, and sat down "are you alright?" I asked, "yes, I'm fine" he said and smiled a bit "are you sure?" Jessy asked "yeah, I just chocked on something, but it's no big deal" he said "you sure? It doesn't take about five or ten minutes of chocking" mom asked looking worried "yes, I'm sure" he said and cleared his thought "Adiren, did you take your pills earlier today?" His dad (aka Adam aka step dad) asked "uh... No I mush have forgotten," he said and rubbed his neck "did you bring it with you?" His father (aka Albert aka real father) asked, Adrien dug into his pockets, he found it in his jacket pocket "over here," he said "well then take it!" His father ordered, he took the pill with a glass of water "you know Albert, you should be nicer and go easy on your kid" dad said "hmm... I am being nice and going easy on him" his father said "he is right, before him and Adam got engaged and married I would barely see him, he leaves at 6 am comes back at 10pm, we eat dinner silently and go our separate ways, if we talk it's bad, mostly means I'm in trouble for some reason"Adrien explained. My dad nodded his head. The rest of lunch and after, our parents talked nonstop till it was time to open the presents.

Adrien's POV:

It was time to open the presents, even though I never really celebrated it I knew everything there is to know about it, both my dads celebrated it when they were younger, unlike me. I thought it would be rude to not get Jack a present so I got him one, everyone was opening there presents while I sat down on the couch  watching  them open the presents up and hug and laugh and smile. Jack must have noticed that I felt left out because he got up and and came and sat next to me. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked, I nodded "yeah, I'm fine" "you sure?" "Yes I'm sure" I kissed his forehead "never been better" I whispered a few centimeters away from his forehead. We sat there cuddling quietly. "Hey Jack?" I said breaking the silence "hmm?" I got up and went for my backpack that I brought with me, I pulled something out and walked back to Jack with it behind my back "what do you have behind your back?" He asked, I sat down and gave him a box "it's not much but I thought  I would give you something for the holidays" I said nervously and rubbed my neck.

Jack's POV:

Adrien was hiding something  behind his back, "what do you have behind your back?" I asked, I was curious, like really curious, he sat down and gave me a green and red box that said "I Love You!" "It's not much but I thought I would give you something for the holidays" Adrien said, he was nervous and his voice was shaking, he rubbed his neck and I opened the box. OMG!!!
He got me....

To be continued!!!

---------
I might stop writing I feel like this is not going anywhere, if you like the story so far please vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me!