eleven ♚

Hey guys!

I'm really really am sorry for not updating last Saturday or yesterday. I am not feeling fine last two days and I'm really, really sorry for leaving you guys hanging and waiting. Love you all! Enjoy reading!

Until next Saturday!!

~ wootothezi

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

Too shock from what the guy just told him, Jihoon's green eyes trembled while staring at the creature on his lap.

"W-wha--" He didn't finish his sentence when the guy sat up and caress his cheeks with both hands, face dangerously close. The guy's smirk went dark as he stared at Jihoon's eyes directly.

"Your soul is pure, but there's something in there that is already tainted and I'm getting hungry just by smelling you." Jihoon will be lying if he said he is not scared. He is physically frozen while his thoughts are a complete chaos. Those cold hands caressing his soft skin sent shivers down Jihoon's spine. Sweetly, his mind calling the vampires for help even thought he knew they can't hear him because of the limited connection. Jihoon bit his lip when the guy's lips brushed by his jaw.

"I like you. If all of them are just like you."

Jihoon don't know where did he get the courage to push the dangerous creature and run away, stopping when he get enough space. He noticed Klein and Isaac were gone and he had hoped that they're safe. Jihoon glared at the creature when he let out a deafening laugh while standing up. "Oh my.. oh my.."

Jihoon, "Who are you?! What do you want?!" Chuckling, the guy put his hands inside his pants' pockets. He whistled and slowly walk towards the human. The green-haired boy walking backwards, all senses are up.

"I already told you. I want you."

He runs a hand on his lilac hair and grinned at Jihoon, "And my name's Kaiden."

If Jihoon is dumb enough, he will be blushing madly right now. But the other's voice held a strong, dark desire of wanting his soul and body, making him tremble slightly. Jihoon look behind him and stare at the door, steps away from him.

I need to get out of here.

Jihoon look back at this Kaiden guy in front of him as they continue to step forward and step backwards. The green-haired boy counted in his head, but before his counting come down to one, Kaiden was right in front of him. Jihoon gasped in shock as he was about to punch the guy, but he was faster than the human and caught both Jihoon's wrists.

Kaiden looks straight into Jihoon's green eyes and smirk when he saw a glimpse of fear. "My... my... don't be scared."

Jihoon hissed at him, "Who said I am scared?!" And he kicks him on the chin. Kaiden stumbled backwards while holding his slightly aching chin. Jihoon finally reach the door and ran outside. His heart beating so fast and loud. He was running at full speed in the hallways, he doesn't know. His pants and footsteps echoing throughout the peaceful hallway.

Is there no one here?!

Jihoon was desperate to find someone who can help him, but his luck is bad. All of the disciples, sisters and the priest is having a mass right now in the main church. He doesn't care anymore, going deeper and deeper inside of the church. Jihoon went inside of a room that seems like a small library. He didn't bother to lock the door anymore. From how the books are scattered everywhere and standing on the study table, a small lamp lighting the room, this library was used by someone.

Jihoon look around finding a wooden sword leaning on the wall beside the door. He gets it and went beside the door to hide. With a shaky breathing and trembling hands, Jihoon tried to calm himself down. Same whistle and voice echoed outside the room. Kaiden is inspecting each room he passes. His shadow was right in front of the room where Jihoon is. And Jihoon tightened his grip on the wooden sword when finally the door was opened and Kaiden went inside. The green-haired boy was hidden behind the open door.

"Hey kitty, don't hide anymore. I promise, I'll make you see heaven before I devour your soul. So come out here--"

Jihoon attack him from behind, but as if the other knew that this would happen, Kaiden stops the swinging sword with both palms and grin at the now, obvious scared Jihoon.

"Oh! There you are!"

Jihoon can only stare at the hands that was about to grab him when suddenly, a flash of light went straight at Kaiden and he was slammed against the wall of the library emitting a large crack on the wall. A body and a pair of hands wrapped around Jihoon, although it was comforting, the human was afraid of looking and he doesn't know why.

Kaiden coughs blood and glared at Jihoon's direction, not directly at the human but to the person behind him.

"Damn angel, tsk!"

And Kaiden is gone. The person holding Jihoon is gone also and he finally turns around finding no one.

"An angel? There's an angel behind me?!"

"JIHOON!"

Four vampires rush to Jihoon and started to ask him million of questions. They're so worried about the human, not only because their leader trust them of Jihoon but they started to have a little affection towards the cute human. Jihoon blushed when suddenly Wonwoo started to touch him. He pushes the worried vampire, slightly surprised.

Jihoon, "U-umm.." him blush slightly.

Wonwoo chuckle and rub the back of his head, still eyeing Jihoon and saying, "Sorry I was just really worri--ah! I found it!"

Wonwoo held Jihoon's left hand and lifted up the sleeves of the cloak. And there, on Jihoon's wrist lies a black mark of a butterfly.

Minghao, "The bastard's left a mark."

Joshua and Jeonghan look at each other and the older one sighed.

Mond, "The mark cannot be removed unless that sesz died."

Jihoon, "Sesz?" Joshua scrunched up his nose. "Yes, that one is a sesz and a subclass. Jihoon, that sesz said something like devouring your soul right?" Jihoon nods, remembering the earlier events.

"Sesz are demons who ate dark souls and even innocent souls, sesz will do everything to taint your soul until you can't grasp anymore and get devoured. They're fragments of Lord of the other side."

Jihoon, "Lord of the other side? You mean--"

Jeonghan, "Yeah, the King of darkness and chaos himself, Hyde."

Wonwoo, "But he was killed by the Archangel Michael before the archangel himself was gone."

Jihoon bit his lip after hearing the word 'angel'. "Earlier, when Kaiden was attacked, he said--"

Wonwoo, "About his mark. We should ask Jin in how to remove it." The other three vampires agreed with him and they started to walk, leaving Jihoon hanging. He just wanted to tell them that he was saved by an 'angel'. Or are they purposely trying to change the topic? That's what's in Jihoon's head.

Joshua notices that the human isn't following them and stopped. He called, "Jihoon!"

Jihoon look at Joshua as the vampire extends his hand to him with a smile. Kreuz, "Let's go."

Maybe I'm just imagining things.

Jihoon smile back and run to the four vampires, that were waiting for him. Jeonghan secretly glance at Jihoon with a sorry look in his eyes.