three ♚

Kapitel 3 - "It was scary yet, I can't let go. It was like a magic that I just discovered."

"Tae--"

Suddenly I can't speak, like there's a big lump in my throat. My chest is heavy, I can feel myself breathing heavily and choking on my own saliva. I watch Taehyung as he kiss Jungkook on his neck. His eyes close and when he opened his eyes, our eyes met. He stop kissing Jungkook and he look shocked.

"J-jihoon?" he said and Jungkook turn around looking shock also. Tears started to fall from my eyes down to cheeks, "T-tae.. you're cheating on me."

Taehyung's eyes widen and he was about to ran to me but I stopped him, "N-no! Stop there Tae!"

"Jihoon please I can explain!" He said and I shook my head in disbelief, what I just saw earlier is a proof of his betrayal. I started to sob and I bit my lips to stop my cries. "No, you don't need to explain Tae.. we are.."

I saw his eyes widen and he have tears also dripping down his cheeks. It's the time I am so afraid of, "Tae I think we need to-"

"No Jihoon! We can't! Please Jihoonie baby I beg you! No!" Taehyung said and ran to me, hugging me in his arms. The feeling of being safe and loved in Taehyung's embrace is so good. It'd made me don't want to let him go but now, I can only feel betrayal and heartbreaks. I let him hug me while I'm sobbing in his chest, then I made my hands to cup his cheeks as we share stares. But it was different, "Answer me honestly Tae," I paused a bit and breath deeply, "Me or my best friend?"

"Jihoon." I heard Jungkook called me but I ignore him, "Kim Taehyung. Me or Him?" Taehyung didn't answer and I slowly step backwards. He look at me pleadingly but I ignore it. I can feel myself tearing up harder, "Silence means yes."

"Jihoon.. no.." He said and slowly took a step forward. "I-i think.. we need to break up. I-i'm so sorry Taehyung, I hate you but I love you."

After I said that, I started to run fast. I don't know where my feet will bring me but I don't care, I'm so hurt.

Then suddenly, I tripped. I fall on the on ground with piles of leaves, stones and woods (in my guess.). I cried in pain. Pain because of my bruises and pain because I saw my boyfriend cheating with my best friend. I bite my lower lip to stop my sobs and slowly stood up. I felt liquid dripping down my legs and I saw blood, I'm bleeding. I try to calm down, breathing in and out with a shaky breath. And then I just noticed, I'm lost.

I look around and I just saw darkness with a bit light coming from the moon. I heard a sound of running water and I let myself walk to the sound. Then I ended up in the same river I just saw earlier. The water were glowing under the moonlight and I can't help it but to be mesmerized.

I slowly walk towards the river and ended up sitting on the grass with my legs resting in the water. I hissed in pain because of my bruises. Then suddenly I felt weak. It felt like my whole body is so cold. It feels like I was about to pass out. I pull my legs up from the water and try to stand up and when I did, I tried to walk but unluckily my whole body became weaker and I felt myself passing out and before I did, someone catches me.

"H-help.."

~ woozi ~ gets ~ woozy ~

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"What?! Min Jihoon is missing?! But how?!"

Students started to gossips as Mr. Kang can't control his calmness. Taehyung can't help it but to tear up with Jungkook comforting him.

"Jungkook it's my fault. I-it's my fault." Taehyung said and Jungkook frowned. "No Tae, it's not your fault. It's my fault." Jungkook said, rubbing Taehyung's back.

"Yoongi hyung need to know this." Taehyung said coldly while letting go of Jungkook's hug. Taehyung walk away from Jungkook. Jungkook look in the insides of the forest as if he can see through the whole of the Mystica Forest. And a smirk formed his lips.

~ woozi ~ gets ~ woozy ~

All I can see is brightness, where am I?

"Jihoon.." I turn around when someone calls my name, seeing a very beautiful woman not too far away from where I am.

"W-who are you? How did you know me?" I asked and the woman smiled at me gently. Her smile feels like a home.

"Jihoon.. take care of yourself. We'll meet soon.

Son.."

She is slowly fading and I can't help it but to chase after her fading figure. Son? She is our mom?

"Mom! Wait!"

"Mom please don't leave!"

"Mom.." I can clearly hear myself mumbling. I touched my face when something wet was dripping down my cheeks and I found myself crying. I curled up feeling so cold even tho a thick blanket has been covering me. And then I realized something. I opened my just to meet with another, this someone's eyes were glowing red as he stared at me. W-wait.. red eyes?! I can feel my own eyes were widening.

He frowned but a grin has been plastered on his face as he stared at me,
"Hi."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm Hoshi."

-TWELVELOVEONE-

sorry.. it's a bit.. boring?! U-huh.. :))