Norman x Reader: Chapter 12

You tilted your head upwards whilst also trying to fight off the weight of Bradley on top of you and you saw Norman standing at the door way.

"Help me!" you screamed as Bradley held the knife closer to your neck.

"N-Norman!" Bradley said in a surprised tone, she immediately dropped the knife, "I--"

BANG

the gun hit rang out, you covered your ears as the shot echoed. You looked up to see blood dripping from a bloody hole in Bradley's chest, she dropped to the floor, dead. You turned around to see Norman holding onto the gun, a look of terror on his face. He saved you. Norman shook his head and threw the gun onto the floor. "I had to..." He screeched, beginning to cry.

You stumbled whilst trying to get back onto your feet and hugged Norman. "Thank you so much Norman." you whimpered. "We... we need to call the police." You gulped.

You flipped out your cell and dialled 911. You screeched down the phone about almost bring murdered and how someone was dead. Soon enough there were police cars and sirens surrounding the area, which brought Norma and Dylan out of the mansion. You were horrified as they zipped up Bradley in a body bag and took her away, the police took Norman and you in for questioning.

The case went on for a couple of months, but you were found innocent and Norman was found in innocent too. Bradley would have been jailed for attempted murder, the death of your parents was also blamed on Bradley, you weren't happy about this but you just didn't have it in you to rat out Norman. It was hard to talk to him after that, you couldn't even look him in the eye. You still loved him, and it hurt not being able to go back to the way it was. Come by summer you got yourself a summer job working at a diner not too for away from the motel, the money was good and the staff was lovely to you. Afterwards you kept the job, it wasn't permanent but it was just to get you enough money so you could leave this place. And that's what happened, you earned enough money to leave for good.

"(y/n)! You haven't even packed this stuff yet!" You heard Norma yell from upstairs.

"Oh! I was just getting to that!" You say as you run up the steps and into your room.

"I can't believe you're leaving." Norma smiled and sighed.

"Me too, it's crazy." You smile.

"Oh you go on back downstairs and I'll pack this stuff, it's not much." Norma says as she begins to throw your things into another suitcase.

"Aw thanks Norma." You say as you run downstairs only to bump into Norman. "Ah sorry about that." you apologise

"No it's okay." He smiles and shrugs. He then slightly frowns, "So you're leaving."

"Yeah... I am." You sigh, "I can't stay here forever."

"No I know... I just wish you didn't have to..." Norman mumbled.

"I-" you were then cut off by the sound of a car horn. "Crap! is that my cab!?" you yell as you begin to panic, you run into the living room and grab your suitcase. You ran outside and placed your suitcase in the back seat of the car and quickly apologise to the cab driver that you'll only be a few extra moments. You ran back inside and Norma have you your other suitcase and hugged you goodbye and wished you luck.

"Hey, I'll see you around." Dylan smiled as he pulled you into a goodbye hug.

Then that left Norman. You began to tear up. "Norman I'm going to miss you so much." You say.

You hug Norman and he returns the hug, telling you goodbye.

You leave the mansion and walk down to the cab placing your suitcase inside.