Norman x Reader: Chapter 10

You stood in the booking room of the police station, staring at a camera as a women took pictures of you, making you turn from side to side and front to back. You saw the way this women was looking at you, she thought you were just another criminal, but she was wrong. You did not commit a crime, never the less a murder. You were still in disbelief and shock as to the fact you were brought in here, believed to be the one who murdered your parents.
You were then brought into the interrogation room, you where sitting in there for exactly thirty minutes, though it felt like an eternity. Your heart beating was the only thing you could hear and being alone in there was absolutely nerve wracking. Finally, the door swung open to reveal Officer Romero, he closed the door behind him and say down in front of you, before you could even open your mouth he began to talk, "This interview is being tape recorded and may be given in as evidence if your case is brought to trial. The time is 2100 hours on the 1st of June 2014. This interview is taking place at WhitePineBay Police Station".

Your stomach churned. This was real and you were being questioned for murder.

"Can you tell me your full name?" He goes on.

You answer.

"And your birth date."

You answer.

"Can you confirm for the purpose of the tape that there are no other persons present in this room."

"I... can confirm." You nod.

"Alright, (y/n) tell me why you think you've been arrested."

"I don't know." You say honestly, "I didn't do anything." You say, trying to remain calm.

"I think you do, I think it was you who murdered your parents." Romero stated.

"No, that's not true." You say as you hold back tears.

"What happened that night, then?" He asks.

"I know that I was asleep during the time of the murder."

"Then why did I see you holding a knife, a bloodied knife in your room."

"I found it there, I laid down onto my bed and I felt it, I didn't do anything, I did not kill anyone!" Your voice raises.

"Listen-" Romero was then cut off by someone entering the room.

"Uh, Officer, Norma Bates is here." The man said.

"Shit." Romero cussed as he slammed his hand down onto the tape recorder, turning it off. He stood up and left the room.

You hoped now that Norma was here that you could leave, or- something!
You sat in the room for another ten minutes. Romero then entered the room, sighing, "Looks like you've been bailed out."

"Really?" You stand up from the chair.

You leave the room and are escorted to Norma. After awhile of Norma speaking to Romero you both leave the station and get into Norma's car.

"Norma, thank you so much for-"

"Don't thank me thank Norman." She says as she begins to drive the car.

"Oh. Listen, Norma I need you to know that I didn't murder anyone." You say, hoping Norma believes you.

Norma sighs, "I know, I wouldn't of bailed you out if I thought you did."

"Thank you, Norma. I just, I don't know, is it possible they're saying I did it just to wrap the case up? I was talking to Romero today and he said they're lost with the case." You say.

"I don't know sweetie." Norma says.

After the short car ride you get out and you and Norma both walk onwards, you stop at your motel door and get your keys out but then Norma stops you. "Oh c'mon, don't be silly, c'mon inside."

"Really?" you say, almost I disbelief that Norma is letting you back inside.

"Yes, now come on up." she smiles.

You both head up the steps and into the lovely Mansion.
As soon as you walk inside Norman hug-tackles you, he wraps his arms around you tightly. You hug him back, embracing his warmth body, this is exactly what you needed right now.
"Thank you so much Norman." You say.
"I was so worried," Norman lets out a long sigh, still swaying from side to side whilst hugging you.

You depart from his body and look him the eye, "You know I didn't do it, right?"

"Of course, of course you didn't." He smiles warmly at you.

"You guys get up to bed, will you?" Norma asks, "It's getting late and (y/n) we'll deal with everything tomorrow, you need a good nights sleep."

"A-Alright then." You nod, Norma leaves the hall way and Norman motions for you to follow him. as you were about to follow you hear Dylan call on you. You tell Norman to go on up and you'd be there in a minute.

You walk over to Dylan, you notice something is wrong as he looks worried, "What's up Dylan?" You ask.

"I need to tell you something important." He begins to stutter.

"What is it? Are you alright?"

"Have you eve thought that maybe... Norman... killed.. your parents?" Dylan said as he broke into sweat.

"W-What?! Of course not!" You raise your voice slightly.

"When Norma mentioned what happened and why you were at the station he acted completely different, he started stuttering, just acting plane strange."

"Dylan, he was just worried, this does not mean he... m-murdered anyone! Listen, I gotta get upstairs, I'll talk to you tomorrow. You say, turning away and heading upstairs.

You get to the top of the steps and then head on into Normans room. He was sitting on the edge of his bed and you could see a hint of discomfort in his eyes.

"Norman? Are you okay?" You ask.

"Sit next to me." He smiles, patting the spot next to him.

You do as told and sit on the soft bed, wondering what was happening.

"(Y/N) uhm, I need to tell you something, because I think the guilt will kill me if I don't."

"Norman what are you talking about? You're scaring me." You say, a worried look plastered across your face.

Norman stared at you, he looked pale, extremely pale. He cleared his voice and parted his lips, ready to speak.

"I killed your parents."

--------
~Authors Note~
--------
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long!! I've just finished all my exams so I'll be back and ready to write more!