Norman x Reader: Chapter 6

You jump at the disturbing scream of Norma and lean up very quickly, Norman also gets a fright and stumbled off of the bed. Norman darts his head around the room in a panic before talking, "Mother what's wrong?!"

"Did you two sleep together!?" Norma screams

You almost choke at what she had said and Norman even let's out a laugh, "Of course not mom! (y/n) got scared of the storm last night and asked me to stay with her!"

"Then why does she have her shirt off!?" Norma points to you.

Norman turns around and blushes at the sight of you. Fuck, you forgot Norman was in the room when you took off your top.
"N-No! This is a huge misunderstanding!! I got really warm during the night and took off my top! I had forgotten Norman was in the room!" You stutter as you try to explain what had happened.

"Oh really!? You know what I don't want to hear it! Get up and put some damn clothes on!" Norma opens your wardrobe and throws some of your clothes at you.

That's it, you're not going to let this bitch treat you like this just after your parents being brutally murdered by god knows who. You grab your pyjama top and pull it on and jump out of bed. You glare at Norma before raising your voice, "Who the hell says you get to treat me like this?! You don't have to like me Norma but at least pretend you do!"

Norma snaps, "How dare you talk to me like that, in my own home! Get out of here right now!"

"What?!"

"Mother no!" Norman interrupts.

The door suddenly swings open, "What the hell is going on!?" Its Dylan, he seemed concerned.

Norma turned to face him, oh the anger in her eyes was actually scary, "This one here has absolutely no respect for others! I invite her into my home and she yells at me!? I want you out!"

"Mother she has no where else to go!" Norman says.

Norma grabs your wrist and violently pulls you out of the room, "HEY!" you scream.

"That's enough!" Dylan yells and separates Norma from you. "Alright! (y/n) you stay here and Norma come downstairs with me!"

Dylan dragged Norma downstairs whilst you stood at the banister, obviously listening into the conversation. Norman stood next to you, he wasn't saying a word.

You could hear Dylan and Norma argue, Dylan was trying his best to convince Norma to let you stay here.
After minutes of arguing Norma came stomping up the stairs, she stood in front of you and then spoke, "Okay, I will allow you to stay on my ground. Not in my home though, you will stay in one of the motel rooms, away from Norman." She says bluntly.

"Fine." You mutter

Norman turns around to walk downstairs, "Oh. And don't think you're living her for free. You can either go get yourself a job or you could work here at the motel you will not be getting paid." Norma walked off.

You grunted at her and walked straight into your room, packing up all of your things. Why the hell was Norma so jealous if a girl goes near Norman? If a girl shows any kind if attraction towards him she takes a fit! You grab your suit case and get the hell out of the mansion, Norma stops you before you walk down the stone steps, "Pick any room key and stay in there, you can have dinner at the house but do not come into this house unless you're invited!"

You grunt and walk off down the steps.
You walk into the office and grab the key for room one. You unlock the door and close it behind you. You just laid down onto the bed and began to cry. It seemed that you didn't have time to mourn about your parents yesterday, Dylan seemed to have taken your mind off of it all.

You then heard a knock on the door, you got up and opened it to see Dylan.

--------
~Authors Note
--------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I just wanted to let you all know I might be possibly writing a Dylan reader soon!