Norman x Reader: Chapter 2

You got yourself ready for school as soon as you could as you had slept in. You ran out the door and rushed to the bus stop, only to see Norman get in a car with Bradley and a few of her friends. You clenched your fists when you realised Bradley was sitting on Normans lap. The car drove off and you walked over to the bus stop seat. Norman forgot to wait on you, you sighed and shook it off, he should probably be making new friends anyway, it's just that you hated Bradley, she may look like a kind girl but you know how mean she could be, she would pick on you sometimes, make fun of your looks, she would say anything just to get a reaction out of you. You got on the bus and arrived to school alone, then you walked to your English class to see Norman sitting at his desk, you walked to him, "Uhm, hey! Remember me?" you said sarcastically.
Normans eyes widened, "Oh my gosh! I-I forgot to wait on you I'm sorry!' he pleaded for forgiveness.
You laughed a little and told him it was okay, you then walked to your desk and sat down and readied your self for a boring class of English, and also the rest of the school day.

The rest of the day went just as normal, instead of sitting with your usual table of friends you sat with Norman.

You then spent your night doing some light studying and watching some tv. you're phone then rang, you answered immediately as your phone told you it was Norman phoning.
"Hey Norman." You answered
Heavy breathing could be heard down the phone, "Norman...?"
"(y/n)..." Norman stuttered
"Norman what is it?" you began to worry.
"It's my mom." Normans voice crackled
"What happened?" You asked.

Your eyes widened as Norman began to speak. The former motel owner broke into their home while Norman had snuck out to a party, the man attacked Norma and raped her. Norma stabbed him to death. You told Norman you would be right over. You left your home and ran as fast as you could. You didn't even knock on the door, you just ran inside to see Norman and Norma wrapping up the body. Norma's eyes widened as she yelled at you, "What on earth are you doing here!? How dare you walk into my home without permission!"
Norman cut in, "Mother I asked her to come!"
"Why!?" She said
"Because mom we can't do this by ourselves we need help!" Norman said, his voice was filled with fear.
Norma walked closer to you, "Listen to me closely, you've saw this now, you have to swear to me that you will never ever tell another living soul about this." Norma said with anger in her voice.
You gulped and swore you won't tell anyone.

"Alright, both of you help me with the body." Norma said, still glaring at you.

You knew Norma never liked you, ever since that day back a few years ago.

you and Norman were both 12 years old and you were both in his room studying. You had a huge crush on Norman, he was such a cute boy. And you were sure he liked you back.
"Have you ever kissed anyone?" you asked Norman
Norman blushed and stuttered, "N-No, have you?"
You shook your head, and then giggled as you leaned close to Normans face, closed your eyes and puckered your lips. Norman slowly leaned in and closed his eyes, your lips were about to touch as the door swung open, you both got a fright and looked at the door, Norma was standing at the doorway.
"What is going on here?!" She raised her voice
"Nothing mother!" Norman replied
Norma looked at me with anger, "You! You get out of here right now!"
You stuttered at Norma's sudden reaction to something so silly.
"B-But-"

"I said get out!" Norma screamed

You kneeled up from the floor and walked out of Normans room, you turned back to look at Norma and said, "You keep treating your son like that then he's going to grow up to be a real weirdo!"