Chapter 23

(This isn't part of the story but yesterday I drew a(n) eye.)

Jon pov (<——surprise!! No....okay.)
I woke up and I saw my wife sleeping peacefully. I smile to myself and I got up from the bed to wake my child's up so they can get ready for school.

-time skip-

"Agh your so annoying give me back my headphone!" Mochi yelled. "Nah I don't fill like it." Ash said. "You son of—dad!!" Mochi yelled for my help. I walk up to ash and I secretly got her phone back and give them to her. "Thank you dad!" Mochi said. "H-How did y—what!!" Ash said. I just smile and decided to make breakfast for my kids and my wife.

-another time skip-

"Delirious stop." My wife said. "I can't you are just to sexy Evan~" I said. He stop and turn to me. We both lean in and kiss than we both started to make out. I move the stuff away and I put him on the counter. He warp his legs behind me and I started to grind on him. "Mom daddies we're home!!" The kids yelled. We both quickly fix ourself up and pretended like nothing happened. "Welcome home babies how was your second at school?" Evan said. "It was good we made a few friends!" Mochi said. "Well that's good." Evan said. They kept on talking and talking. I sigh quietly I might as well go to ours personal gym.

-time skip....I'm sorry for the time skips-

It was midnight and everyone was a sleep....well except me and Evan. "Ahhh~ d-delirious your so big~" Evan moan. That right everyone we are having sex!! Evan was riding me while I was admiring the sight~! I trust up and hit his prostate. "Ahhh~ m-master~" He said. I push him down on the bed and started to ram inside of him. He was a moaning mess and was begging me for more. "Ahhh~ m-master hit there p-please~" I smirk and "accidentally" hit something else. "M-Master please~!" He beg. I hit his prostate and he arch his back. I felt myself cuming so without warning I came inside of him and he came afterwards. I pulled out and I saw my semen dripping out of him. I got up and give him some clothes to change in and I change into my clothes. We both lay down and kiss each other. "I love you Evan." I said. "I love you too Jonathan." We both close ours eyes and went to sleep.

(My hands slip on the sex part....oops sorry everyone.)