You're Owl I Need 7

After the kiss, and after their meeting, Akaashi headed home. And every time he went back, Bokuto would always steal a kiss just before he left. For the first time in a while, Akaashi had finally felt happy. Before it had a been a flicker of light, Kenma being his only friend.

Now, Bokuto was letting in rays and rays of light filter in and defeat the dark mind of Akaashi. He became friends with Karou and made fun of Kuroo and Bokuto when they were idiots.

He came home, smiling and smiling, and every time went in his own world where he thought of Bokuto. Akaashi always wondered if this was love. He wasn't scared, he tried to welcome the feelings. And they made themselves at home.

He gushed to Kenma and was absolutely whipped by this lovable dork. He accepted that Bokuto was human and wasn't fazed by it. And on rare nights Bokuto would take him flying across the city and it would be a magical experience every time.

That lead to the suspicions of his father and mother. And they had had enough.

"Keiji. You look very happy." His mother said and crossed her arms. His father stood behind him.

"Keiji, you know we can't have that. Reo, you know what to do."

Akaashi's father stepped closer, and his fist flew so fast it was a blur. Akaashi on the floor in seconds and his father smiled in satisfaction.

"No, we can't have you happy at all," Reo said and smiled.

~Time Skip~

Kiera walked down, groceries in hand and hummed a song, glad her son was happy. She knew he had troubles fitting in and was delighted he had Akaashi and Kuroo.

Kuroo was friends with Bokuto since they moved to Tokyo. They played volleyball until high school, where they played against each other. It was good that Bokuto had one friend who wasn't his sister and wasn't human.

But Akaashi came, and he became like the sun. Kiera was so proud but couldn't help but feel like something was off. He was a bit closed off too specific subjects and was a bit shy. She was snapped out of her thoughts when her phone rang.

She answered it, "Hey Agatha. What's up?"

"Kiera. Do you have healing blood? Akaashi's in danger! Go to **** now, it's where he lives. I don't know what's going on so it must be important." Agatha hung up.

Shit, Kiera thought and went to the nearest secluded place. Behind a dumpster. She dropped her groceries and clapped her hands, teleporting home. She rushed to her and Mor's room and grabbed a vial of healing blood, a white liquid.

She clapped her hands to the doorstep of Akaashi's house next and kicked down the door, claws out and ready.

She saw Akaashi bloody on the floor covered in bruises, and blood on his back, hands, face and chest. He wasn't going to die though. He had a bruised face and stood above him was a man.

Kiera launched at him and brought the man to the ground. She then grabbed Akaashi and picked him up, rushing out of the house. He was unconscious, so Kiera placed him down and fed the liquid down his throat.

She came home quickly. The blood would heal the wounds but not the bruises. She stripped his shirt and took photos so she could bring the man to court, his face engraved into Kiera's mind.

She got icepacks for Akaashi's bruises and waited by his side to become conscious once more.