female oni x samurai male reader

You were stuck in the middle of a huge bamboo forest fighting several raiding barbarians as they try and attack your campsite."grrr,damn idiots" their leader grbles angrily."go for the tent!,he has to have something besides meat we can leeche off of him!"he yells as his men were slaughtered Infront of him.all was going well for you this entire fight,up until you had been stabbed in the calf by a kunai,which had given one of them a chance to knock you over into an odd shaped hole in the ground.

"Hmph....now to grab the-" the big bearded raider soon paused before a a loud crunching was heard from behind a near brush in the forest.as if there were bones snapping or something.there was also a loud wet squishing as well.as if someone were chewing on something.....or someone in your case. "S-sir!,it's an on-site!" The raider yells in pain as he had his arm eaten off by a tall feminine figure from behind the fire of your camp. She had skin as red as the blood moon above you. Hair as white as your go. And her teeth and claws were as sharp as your blade.she also sported a huge iron club with her that she bashed several of the raiders in the body and cranium with.

"You humans *sshhlorp!* Are delicious" the tall busty ogres said as she smacked getting the bits of flesh from her teeth.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Now then...Wich one of you was it who attacked my mate?" She said as she gave off a vicious glare to the raiders that had you by your hair as you bleed a bit from your head.In reaction to her question the raiders all point at theur leader before they all got their heads knocked off by the oni's giant club."you all are gonna pay for what you did to him!,you hear meeee?!"she yells and roars in anger as she bledgends the rest of the raiders before your vision slowly got blury and you past out.

(Time skip to about an hour)

Pov you

After those raiders attacked my tent and almost stole all my stuff.I found myself half naked and ontop of something warm and a bit smooth from where I was laying down."hmm...i-is this?..." I pause for a moment feeling weight shifted onto me as I get an unexpected kiss on the cheek."It is....welcome to my humble abode darling,did you sleep well?" The ruby skinned female asked me as I blush deeply and look up at her "y-yes,and I thank you for saving me from those raiders!,and if you don't mind me asking..." I passed again in the middle if my sentence "what you said last night... about me being your..mate,what is it that makes you feel that way for me?"I asked her as she giggled Blushing a shade of pink."well I've...seen you protecting slot of good people aroud this hear area and we'll...felt like I loved you because you well.... aren't hateful to youkai...and have helped alot of them...and also how you're so... gggrrhh! Damn it you're making me blush!" She said as more of her cute and timid side began to show.

From there you both lived as husband and wife in her cave and started s family

The end

A/n:I'm sorry u was gone so long and haven't done much if anything in this account. I've been busy with life and the other account I have and haven't had time to do anything else here due to my phone being dead.