mother ruby rose x abused child reader

Author pov

You were a 5 year old wolf Faunus,you you were currently at your parents house sitting in a cold dark room with nothing but a lightbulb,leash and the cold hard floor. near by was a black whip covered in dry blood from your recent punishment.

Your father was the one who had u chained up like this....your poor mother was murdered the day she tried to protect you from your him...the only thing she could leave you with...was a red hoody she made for you on your fith birth day....which was sadly months before she died.

"Get up you lil shit I'm hungry" Your father said as he came into the dark room u were in and splashed you with a dirty bucket of rain water.you yelped a bit and whimpered like a poor puppy as he did and he glared at you and shouted "shut it you filthy fuck! And get up!" He uttered as he was about to stab you but instead cut a piece of one of your fuzzy wolf ears as u bled and yelped like a puppy in pain  and had tears in your eyes "I sware your just as pathetic as your mother... lucky you can pick up half the slack around here more than she did" this made you furious...and as he got closer to let you  off your leash....you bit him hard on his hand like an angry dog and growled as he punched you to get you off,soon you used your semblance to turn into a wolf pupper and make a run for it as your dad pulled out his pistol to try and shoot you.

"GAAAHG YOU FILTHY BASTARD GET BACK HERE!" He yelled as he ran at you shooting you in one of your hind legs. You ran as fast as you could limping as your brown fur had blood and wounds were deep too.

(Time skip bought to you by

A few weeks later you found yourself in an alley way,you were laid out on the ground still in your wolfpup form whimpering as you bled on the ground on your side. You soon turned human and curled up crying softly as you winced a bit from the bruises u had and then layed there crying.

Pov Ruby age 23

I was on my way home from a mission,when suddenly I heard someone crying from a nearby alley.

"Hello?" I said getting closer to the sound the moment I did I heard a tiny yelp and saw a fuzzy brown tail moving behind a pile of junk.

'awe cute' I thought as I got closer.
When I was close enough to the source of the sound I saw a cute little nose of something behind the trash. "Hello?" I called out in walking closer.
When I finally come closer to the source of the sound. I say a small wolf  boy curled up in a corner shivering as I look up at me.

Before I could touch him he shifted back away from me yelping out in pain before he fell on his knee crying out in pain. "Please don't hurt me!" He  yelped as he tremble in fear. "Sssh ssh it's ok...I'm not here to hurt you" I said  
Giving him a soft smile. "Here take this" I said taking off my cloke. He was a lil shy about it at first....but still nuzzles into it softly with his cute lil tail wagging "thank you...i-im y/n by the way..." He responded timidly before I picked him up carefully not to hurt him.

(Time skip to Ruby's house)

Pov author
And from there you were now Ruby's adopted son....well not just hers but hers and Weiss's as well. You had a pretty good life there with the schnees as well.

The end~

A/n: hope you all enjoyed this and we'll...I'm sorry if it was shit mainly because I'm a lazy ass and never update much...but with that aside what do you guys want me to release next