mariah x neko male reader (lemon)

A/n: this stories a request for Final_Eclipse_ hope you all enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For a very long time now,you've been the pet/best friend of Mariah bastet,it took alot of effort and time for Dio to get use to you being there with her,but he eventually opend up to you as well Lett her keep you as long as you didn't try to get in the way of his plans to kill the joestars.

Right now you were curled up in bed naked,reason for this is because you were in heat. And like most cats you
Slept alot when it came to stuff like this.

While you were sleeping you felt a soft gently scratching behind your ears,causing you to purr in your sleep.

"Mmrrw~ n-no master not there" you moan in your sleep as you rub your legs together "oooh really?~" Mariah said smugly cupping your cheek "then how about...here~" she then bit your ear teasingly as you woke up Blushing softly as your wrists were held down.

"Gh! M-master no what are you doing?" You asked nervously as your tail sways "since you're in heat it's my responsibility as your onwer to...help your through things like these" she said  as she had the bolts in her clothes rip everything off her body swiftly,she was left with nothing but her hood and and gloves.

Her big plump breast hanging over you as she sits her round soft ass on your waist. Even though you were a tad smaller than her,she was fairly lite Enough not to crush you with her rear.

"I've seen the way you look at me y/n...when we bathe together,when we dress together. I've seen all you've done when I'm not with you as well too~" she said as she brings her lips closer to your for a passionate kiss.

You sunk into the kiss very perfectly,the sweet taste of her soft lips made you moan softly into the kiss while at the same time made you let out a soft "n-nyah~" as your tail moved wildly.

"Mmmh~ let's say we make this more interesting. If you moan or even let out a single nyah!....you have to let your seed off inside me and I get to bare your first born...but if you don't I'll let you suck on these" she said rubbing her tits against your face "anytime you want for as long as lord Dio lives" she said giggling as she looked into your (e/c) eyes hungrily.

"Do we have a deal my darling?" "M..mhmm,I promise not to disappoint you master" you respond submissively as your bulge was seen under the sheet.

She then grinds her pussy against it teasingly causing you to whimper and bite your lip a bit before she puts one of her tits in your mouth.

Her milk was so sweet and warm,her breasts were soft and squishy like  a pillow. She then pulled down the sheets sliding your hard throbbing cock into her.

"Ooohh~ y/n your so big and hard,gh~ fuck breaking you's gonna be as easy as me breaking allesies​ pathetic pedophilic hands~" she moans as she bounces and and down on your did as.

You whimpered softly as you begin to thrust with her as well,each thrust made you grow more and more eager to just let go but you were hold all if it very well.....that is until the grabbed your tail firmly stroking and licking it.

With two to three sucking and strokes.your finally let loose a loud and adorbly lustful "n-nyyaaaahh~ master I'm cumming!~" as she slams down on your cock one last time letting you fill  her with your cum deeply letting out a deep long moan throwing her head back falling back some.

"I love you master,and I wouldn't mind it if you had my kittens" you said breathing heavily as your ears flop down.

"I love you too my little kitty~,and please...id like you to for now one address me as Mariah or Mari" she said holding you close in her arms.

And so you and her had lived out an amazing life together. A month before Dio and jotaros battle,you found jotaro and asked him to remove her fleshbud so that...y'know the thing very happened to her.

The end