Chapter 6

Youtube

The Late Late Show With James Corden - Chatting with Camila Cabello

Published on Jan 23, 2018

8.123.871 views

________________________

"One of my favorites artists on this planet", James started saying as the audience cheers, "Give it up for Camila Cabello!".

While Camila waits for the audience to calm down she waves at them, "Hey! Oh my god you said my name right I'm so happy" 

"I know I am so happy you are happy I said it right!" he says smiling, "And I'm happy you are here"

"I am so happy to be here", Camila says looking at the audience 

"So last year was an amazing year for you", the host says, "Your EP was amazing and Havana was a total hit and on top of that you are nominated for two Grammys!"

"I know I can't believe it!", she says as the audience cheers

"So tell me, what's been the highlight for you?"

"Mmm I don't know it's been an amazing year", Camila says trying to think of something, "Oh I think performing with Taylor Swift, that was insane, she has an amazing crowd"

"I can imagine, with a massive venue", James adds

"Yeah it's like a sea of people", Camila says laughing

"So a lot of people send us questions on Twitter so we thought it would be fun to ask you some of your fans questions"

"Yeah sure that's cool", the singer says smiling

"Okay so first question. What is your biggest fashion regret of all times?"

"Oh when I was younger I used to wear bows everywhere... so embarrassing", she answers laughing 

"Next question", James says before reading it, "You have to answer honestly"

"Now I'm nervous"

"Are you or are you not dating singer Lauren Jauregui", James says smirking as the audience cheers

"Oh god", Camila says covering her face

"I'll take that as a yes then"

"Oh my god no! We are not dating"

"Are you sure?"

Camila laughs, "Of course I'm sure... if I was dating Lauren freaking Jauregui, believe me, I would know", Camila says making the audience laugh, "Actually I haven't even met her yet"

"You know what's funnier than watching you get all red", James asks before continuing, "Watching your publicist freak out backstage"

With that, the whole audience starts laughing and cheering, "That's all for tonight I'll see you tomorrow and thank you Camila for being here!"