19

Sorry about the wait, my babies. I wanted to get as much of Coleson published as I could before school starts. Once Coleson is finished, His Little Killer will be main priority. If you haven't read Coleson, I recommend it! It's the other side of His Little Killer. It's about the people tracking Maddox and Kade. Racheal and Cole are pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Xoxo

-Kate

"Where could he have gone?" Kade exclaimed, fisting his hair. "That fucking kid!" He pulls his fist back and before he can land a punch in the wall, I grab his arm.

"No need to damage Kesara's home. We'll find him and when we do," I let me voice trail off as my fingers inch across the handle of my knife. If there is one thing I hate the most, it's liars. I hate them. I hate to be betrayed. I hate to lose. Maddox doesn't lose.

"What's going on?" Kesara asks, popping her head into the bedroom. I never take my eyes off Kade as I watch his face soften at his sisters question.

"Nothing to worry about, Hermana."

"You better not be bringing that gang bullshit around here. I have kids, Kaden."

"I know and trust me, they are the last people I would want to hurt. Everything is peachy, go back to bed."

"I mean it." She says sternly before backing out of the room. Kade sighs and turns his attention back to me. His eyes light back up with the same anger as before.

"We have to find him."

"And we will. Have you tried calling him again?" I ask and take a seat on the edge of the bed. I take my gun out and start to go over the normal checks. I take the clip out and make sure that it's fully loaded before shoving it back in the gun. I click it off safety mode before placing it back in my holster.

"I've already called ten times." He should have answered on the first, god knows I pay him good enough. Kade says through clenched teeth. Just then the phone lights up from the table. Kade and I share a look before I lean over and answer my phone. It's not a number in my contacts but I know who it is. Odd, he didn't call Kade.

"You've got a death wish, or something?" I ask when I pick up.

"Maddox, I'm sorry. "

"Where the fuck are you?" I take the phone and stand up, pacing the room.

"I can't tell you that. I can't bring you here."

"If you tell me maybe I'll show mercy and just shove my knife through you chest instead of torturing you first." My voice is low, menacing. I hear him gulp on the other side.

"I'm with my girl. I needed to see her. I'll be back, don't worry-,"

"Worry? You think we're worrying? Are you fucking dumb?! We're fucking pissed and if I were you, I'd come back now before-,"

"Maddox-,"

"Skin you and your girl alive with my favorite knife-,"

"I know who's tracking you." That gets my attention. I quiet down and take another seat on the bed. "You have to stay where you are, the news is spreading fast. "

"Who?" When he doesn't answer I feel fury begin to fill my veins. "Who, god dammit?! Dylan I swear to god-,"

"I can't tell you."

"No. No fucking way. You aren't the one who gets to keep secrets. You work for us-,"

"I'll be back in a few days." He ends the call. I instantly throw my phone across the room, shattering it into a million pieces.