11 [ E N D I N G ]

A/N: Trying to make this finish asp so sorry for the sucky ending!

Yuichiro's POV:

It's been three years now, that I have been with him. We already finished going to school and I became a teacher as for MIka is a doctor. He gave up his popular and famous life for me. So, I stopped working at the hotel. Shinoa and Mistuba got married and adopted a kid. Meanwhile Yoichi and Kimi barely started dating a couple of months ago. 

Guren and Shinya apparently are married and have two kids. Meanwhile Mika and me are starting a new life. Akane became a good doctor  and she is currently traveling with Mika to the United States of America. I trust that he won't cheat on me.

"Heyo Yu" Mika said as he arrived back from the long trip over seas.

"So how was America?" I asked as I hugged him and greeted him home.

He looked worried these past months, and he started acting weird.

"I saw a lot of great things in America" He said hugging me.

"That sounds amazing!" I smiled with amazement. 

He soon got on his knee as I tilted my head staring at him. 

"Oi" I said.

"Will you, Yuichiro. Make me the happiest person alive right now and, marry me?" He said slowly and peacefully.

My cheeks started to burn which then I found myself blushing deeply. He pulled out the ring with a blue diamond on top of the ring. 

"So, what's your answer?" He said with a worried look on his face.

"Yes, you idiot" I said tearing up and hugging him.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"Good, I didn't want to look like an idiot here" He then said, " You could come in"

I saw Shinoa, Mistuba, Kimi, Yoichi, Guren, Shinya, Akane, Ferid, Krul, Lacus, and Rene. My whole family was together with me in this happy day. I started to cry even more as I saw them smiling and hugging me with so much joy. 

I saw Akane pull Mika to a corner. I couldn't lie, I was a bit jealous to see them together. Once they stopped nodding at each other, Mika came back to my side.

"I love you" Mika said.

"I love you too" I said as we both kissed each other on our lips.

His touch made me feel electrifying as my heart started to race even more. When we pulled away he started to bleed from his nose. 

"Mika?" I said as he seemed to stumble.

He wobbled side to side then, he hooked himself on the wall.

"Mika stop scaring me!" I said crying as I rushed to his side.

"Promise..... me-e that you'll be happy-y o-okay" He said as he started to cough out blood.

"HELP" I screamed as Akane rushed to his side.

Mika started to tremble and shake as his blood bored out more blood. His eyes where pure white as he was shaking. My eyes widen at what I was watching. Mika stopped shaking and Akane quickly checked for his pulse on his neck. 

"Noooo!" She screamed as she moved quick.

She ripped open his shirt as she started to push her wrist against his chest.

"Breath come on" She repeated herself as we gained a crowd.

I could her Krul start to cry as Akane seemed to do CPR on him.

"CALL 9-1-1" Akane yelled at Guren.

Shinya ran towards the phone and started to call 911. I was frozen in time at this moment.

"Mika....." I mumbled as I looked at my hands which had his blood.

I rushed back by his side to hug him.

"I'm here for you" I said as I stroked his hair.

"I'll never leave your side!" I cried out.

Akane put a hand on my shoulder saying, "He is gone...."

"I know" I cried out.

I looked at the ring on my finger and I quickly grabbed his hand.

"I promise" I said.

A/N:

I got lazy so, you all get this. I'll probably give a stop to the MikaYuu topic because I have to finish other fan fics.

- Mikaela Walker