2

Mika's POV:

"How was school?" My mom texted me.

"It was something" I texted back.

"Oh okay" She replied back. 

I was getting ready tonight to go to the hotel.Since I was rich they feared that they might notice me so, I had to wear a black Venetian mask. Once I got there, a guy with white hair greeted me in and walked me to my room.

"Your small kitty, well arrive soon" He said with a smile.

"Oh-okay" I said with a nod.

He closed the door and I saw the room had a black and red bed along with a tool box well crafted. Once I opened it, I saw the toys it had.

"Chains, Whip, Collar, Handcuffs, Red Rope, and some dildos" I said as I looked threw them.

I walked towards the bed as I sat on the side and waited for my neko. 10 minutes passed by as the door finally opened. 

"Hello~ my little kitty~" I said teasing him.

He was blushing lightly as I looked at him. He had his black cat ears and a black bikini along with his black cat tail. 

"Yes, master" He said as he started to crawl towards me. 

The door closed shut.

"Oh my" I said as he ended up putting his hand on my crotch. 

"Can I? Master" He said softly and innocently.

I finally recognized him, he went to my school. It was the kid that got in trouble in class.

"Let's play" I said as I put on his collar along with the chains.

I pulled him up towards me. I ran my fingers across his body figures. We both kissed as it felt so blissful. We started to have a heavy make out as I fingered him. My tongue was so busy exploring his mouth meanwhile my fingers were trying to find his sweet spot. His moans were escaping threw our kiss. When I pulled away, I stripped him. I was suddenly hard as I felt his hand touch my crotch. 

"Do you want milk?" I asked him as I had a smirk on my face.

"Yes, master" He said as he unzipped my pants.

I chuckled as I couldn't wait to see his expression. He slowly put in his mouth as his warm, wet, tongue started to lick the tip. I was a to big for his small mouth. He could barely fit 1/3 of it into his mouth.  I petted him as he sucked me off then he finally put his hands to use and stroked my testicles. 

"I can't anymore" I said as I pulled on the chains.

I took of his tail and the handcuffs off of him. I grabbed some lotion as I pour it on him and rubbed my dick against his hole.  

"No! Master!" He whined.

"Why not?" I asked as I smirked.

"It's my first time, doing this" He cried out as I slowly put it inside of him.

"It's okay, your going to enjoy it" I said as I started thrusting.

He scratched my back as he was moaning.

His eyes seemed to sparkle as I kept thrusting inside of him, it was tight and soaked up inside of him.

"Told you" I whispered in his ear.

After he came 4 times, I could feel his body getting use to my shape. When I was going to cum for the first time he hooked onto my shoulder. He bite my side of the neck as I came inside of him. He let go as he left my cum inside of him.

"Master" He said as he looked at me.

"Yes, my little kitty" I said as I took of his cat ears.

"Can you at least let me see your face?" He asked as I pulled out my dick.

I kissed his cheek and said, "Nope~"

He bite my shoulder as I yelped.

"Aren't you an angry kitty" I said teasing him.

He got up and tried walking to the restroom next door.

"I'll help you out." I said as I was putting on my pants and shirt.

I saw him sitting on the ground staring at me with his green eyes. I grabbed my sweater and wrapped it around him as I took him to the restroom.

"I can clean myself" He said with a sweet smile.

"Hey, I think that's the first time." I thought to myself.

Once he finished cleaning himself he kissed my neck and said good bye.

"I'll ask for another, time for you" I said as I walked back to the lobby.

Yuu's POV:

I could barely walk back to the changing room. Kizi grabbed me and took me to the changing room as Guren our manger walked in.

"Looks like cherry boy got his cherry popped" He said as he laughed and gave me my check.

I looked at it and left my mouth wide open.

"That guy gave you that check and here is your job check" He said as he handed me my other check.

"69,000 in total" I thought in my head.

I was happy after all but, I still had to walk home. I changed back into my normal clothes as I forgot to give back the guy his sweater. I wore it on the way home as Akane was happy to see me.

"Hey Yuu" She said as she saw a smile on my face.

"Hey!" I said as I walked to my room.

"You seem a little too happy" She said as I closed the door.

I fell asleep and woke up with a pain in my ass. I got up to take a shower and walked to school.

"Hey, Yuu~chan" The guy with blonde hair waved at me from his car.

I tried ignoring him as he said, "Want a ride?" 

"Yes, please" I said as I got in his car.

Once we officially arrived to school, he got out first and reached his hand out to take me out. I grabbed his hand and got out of the car as his fans were in a huge crowd. I smirked as I like getting there attention. I noticed he had a collared shirt but, it was all the way buttoned up.

"What's your name again?" I asked him.

"It's Mika" He said as his eyes looked into mine.

We both walked into class as I felt the need to go to the restroom. I walked out of the class and headed towards the restroom and I looked down at my lap. 

"Why here?!!!!? WHY NOW!!!!?" I said as I heard some foot steps.

"Yuu?" Someone asked.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's me, Mika" Mika said.

"Oh.... OH" I said.

He came in as I was sitting in the toilet seat. He examined me. 

"Yuu.... are you............." He said as he looked into my eyes.

"Oh shit" I thought to myself.