8

Yuu's POV:

When I got out of the shower, Mika seemed to be dressed well. I sighed as he smiled when our eyes met. "I hate when you have that dumb look on your face" I thought as I grabbed my clothes and put it on. 

"Yuu, please be nice to my parents" Mika said as he had his hand on his chin while staring at me.

His eyes made me intimated for a while, "Yeah, whatever" I said.

When we headed out of the room he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. I blushed deeply when I felt his breath drift down on my neck. I felt his light kiss on my neck which made me get irritated now. I escaped from his gasp to finally be free as I threw a death glare at him.

"The kitty is grumpy now" He teased me.

"I'm nervous.... that's all" I mumbled as I looked away from him.

We manged to make it at the dinner table as Krul had a nasty look expression on her face, while Ferid seemed to have a cheerful smile written on his face. When I finally sat down I saw a purple haired with red eyes guy, sit down in front of Mika and me. I saw Akane arrive at the table sitting next to the mysteries guy.  "She is still here?" I thought to myself.

"Let's set something straight, okay" Krul said with an angry expression on her face as she stared at me.

"Our son isn't" Ferid said with a goofy smile on his face. Krul threw a nasty look at him. While I chocked on the water I was drinking.

"Yuu~chan are you okay?" Mika said with a worried expression on his face.

I wanted to punch him and tell him, "Do I look okay to you?" so instead I just nodded. Holding down my words. As I looked back at Krul and she had a smile now written on her face. "Huh?" I thought.

"My son, Mikaela Shindo will marry you now" She said with another smile.

Everyone's but Ferid's mouth dropped down to the ground.

"What do you mean, mother" Mika said with a confused face.

"If you don't mind me asking" Akane said in a low soft voice.

Everyone stared at her.

"Why is Mika's last name Shindo? And why is Lacus's last name Welt?" Akane said with a smile.

"That's the question you ask when they say I have to marry this idiot" I thought with an angry expression on my face.

Ferid sighed and said, "That's because we want our sons to have their own name for brands"

She smiled and nodded in a reply as for an "okay". I got up from my seat and face Krul.

"Why do I have to marry him?!!!? I barely know the guy" I said trying not to sound harsh.

"Marriage comes first then sex, that's why I'm mad" She said crossing her arms.

"But mother, I wishen' not to marry an idiot like him" Mika said as he caused me to turn red.

"Mikaela Shindo! Don't talk back to your mother like that" Ferid said, "We are willing to accept your relationship so, be happy"

"But I'm not happy!" I said protesting.

Mika let go of my hand as I felt empty now. I didn't mean it in a cruel way but, I wasn't really happy just being a toy to his desires. I know it's no strings attached but, he was my first. It was special to me but, probably not to him.

"I'm leaving" I said getting up and grabbing Akane by the wrist.

I ran out the door with my sister, trying to hide my emotions from my sister. "Yuu, your strong don't cry" I told myself as I started to feel the warm tears run down my cheeks. 

"Yuichiro?" I heard Akane's voice.

Everything turned off for me, the sound was off now. I felt my life crumble into small dissolving pieces. I felt alone in the world now, when I closed my eyes to open them again. Everything around me was gone. 

I was truly alone...