5

Mika's POV:

I walked in the classroom early that way I ignore Yuu and my fans. To my surprise he was there too. I sat at my seat ignoring him.

"Your a stalker now?" He asked.

I didn't replied and put my head down. "Your ignoring me now" I could hear him move.

I was too tired to even argue with him. So, instead I yawned as I closed my eyes. I felt his presents disappear in the room.

I sighed and said, "Some peace and quiet" I looked up and saw him coming back. He handed me a can that had coffee inside.

"I thought you said you didn't want to talk to me?" I said as I took the drink.

"I even opened it for you" He said with a weird smile on his face. I sighed and drank the coffee as I started to feel dizzy. I immediately got up as I looked around to see the room was spinning.

"What the hell was in this coffee?" I said as I collapsed to the ground.

"Nothing much~ Mr.Shindo" He said as he got on his knees to look at me. Everything went pitch black for what seemed for a few moments.

"Wake up" I heard a voice. I started to gain my vision back as I looked around.

"Small room with a door and some junk on the bed" I thought. I tried getting off of the chair I was tied to.

"Do you like my room?" He said softly.

"This is your room????!" I said as I started to laugh.

"Don't look down at me" He said as he walked towards me.

His hand ran up my neck towards my hair then, he pulled on my hair that way I would face him. He sat on my lap facing me as I could feel his kisses run up my neck.

"I could make you feel better if you untied me" I said as I looked at him. His hands soon went under my shirt and started to unbutton my shirt. 

"I am not that dumb to untie you" He whispered into my ear. He started at my abs for a while as he tried getting all the cougar to unbuckle my belt.

"Aren't you a little too bold" I said as I looked at him. He unzipped my pants as I saw him blushing deeply then, pulled down my boxers. "Hey, I think my dick would be better then a dildo" I said making a joke out of it.

"I am tired of hearing your voice" He whispered in my ear.  I could feel his cold hands taking off the ropes from my wrist. Once he let my hands free, I ran my hands up his hips.

"Is this the real Yuu or is this the kitty Yuu~chan" I whispered into his ear as I carried him up. I walked over to his bed as I settled him down on the bed. I kissed him on the neck as I could hear his light moans.

I heard the door knob start to move as I moved his leg around my hip line. I tried ignoring the door because I was so busy working to make him feel good. His eyes startled to shine and sparkle.

"OH MY GOD! OUR HOUSE IS GETTING ROBBED" I heard a girl yell out as I looked back at her. Yuu looked up at her which made her say, "Oh nu! Yuu is getting focused to have sex!" I saw her leave the door. When I got off of Yuu, she came back yelling at me.

"GET OFF OF MY BROTHER!" She said as she hit me with a pan. The second hit was on my head as everything around me went pitch black again. When I woke up, I found myself on the ground as the girl and  Yuu were arguing. I slowly got back up as I felt light headed.

"Yuu?" I said as the girl rushed towards me with the first-aid. I touched my head as I saw blood rushing down my head. "Oh that can't be good" I said as I blacked out again.

When I woke up, I was in my room sleeping with Yuu next to me. My head was aching as I wanted to move. Krul came in my room as she woke up Yuu.

"Oh your okay" He said as he smiled.

His smiles made me feel warm inside. He left my room a few moments later. I looked at my phone as I got a message from Guren_Sugga_Daddyy. I saw a link as I clicked on it.

"Home serves?" I said as I looked at the survey. "This could be fun for me since, I'm bored" I thought as Krul made me a soup. I saw my older brother walk in, Lacus as he said, "Do you mind if I take him away from you?" My heart rate sank down as I tried getting up to attack him. 

"Calm down, both of you!" She said as she growled at us. Ferid came in as he was always on my side since, I was his favorite son. "Lacus, get out of Mika's house" I saw him death stare Lacus.

"Whatever... I don't need your permission or anyones" He said as he slamed the door shut.